Author Topic: Issue with Underworks shirts  (Read 4823 times)

Offline enigma777

I recently bought a compression shirt from Underworks and I find that the seams chaff pretty bad, and press into my skin. Its quit uncomfortable. I've tried wearing it inside out but the seams are noticable. Can anyone offer any suggestions or even an alternative company to avoid the seam issue? I appreciate any and all help, thanks.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
I know this was posted a long time ago, but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents for other readers...

If it's that tight where it's literally chaffing you, then did you give one size bigger a try? I just received the Underworks 974 Muscle T today, tried it on... it was tight, but perfect fit, and I too was worried about the chaffing (since I've been reading) but I didn't get any. It seemed to get more relaxed as I wore it throughout the day, and it was very comfortable after an hour or so after first putting it on.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
I find it helps to put a t-shirt on BEFORE you put on the compression garment. really sorts out the chaffing!

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
Yes! I've been doing that too now. Works great!

And it adds a little more compression. Just try to pull the tshirt taut around your chest area afterward so that you minimize the 'lines' that it'll leave.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024