Author Topic: can gynocapacity comence with no sides  (Read 2759 times)

Offline jj

• Posting Member
 my basic question is can breast tissue/fat deposits store or start to appear with no side effects

sides like itchy nipples soreness ect

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
Not sure I get your question.

Are you asking if gynecomastia can begin to develop without any other "symptoms"?  Gynecomastia is not a disease so there are no symptoms. It is not a drug so there is no "side effect".

And YES you can get gynecomastia without any other feelings, growths, or pains.  It is just tissue and/or fat growth in your chest.

Offline jj

• Posting Member
i gave my self gyno from a huge hcg shot well coming off aas a few years ago i suffered majour side like acne sore nipple and seemed to be left with a hard lump in right nipple and a slightl fleshy look or puffy ness to both surrounding nipple areas

i recently started to use aas again and have no side effects what so ever as i may add i never did untill....the huge hcg shot

so i ask should i worry now with none of the things that happened before happening could i grow more tissue?

many thanks j

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Usually, there is itching, tingling, or unusual sensitivity when the breast tissues are stimulated and/or growing. These symptoms are not always present however and besides, other effects of the strong hormones you are using could mask the symptoms.

Bottom line is that you will not know for sure until it is too late.

Sorry, I know that is not what you wanted to hear.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jj

• Posting Member
well i seem to read 2 views 1

1 is that some side effects would show this is due to the raised eostragen levels

2 is like you said it may happen with no sides

i have recently purchased arimidex proper ones and am trying 0,5mg every other day as i really dont wish to totally stop eostragen but only lower it safley. im not sure how this will work as agin varied views from 0,5mg to 1mg a day to only 0,25mg a day which is where im starting basically

i also know i can suffer health problems with no eostragen in my body........hmmm

looking into a polish operation at mo seems its very cheap compaired to uk

Offline jj

• Posting Member
my gyno was caused imediatly after a 5000iu hcg shot as i came off anabolic steroids

Offline jj

• Posting Member
i had ran many steroid cycles up to this point but never had one problem the problem happened with the hcg and aas basically a massive hormone imballance

i did take tamaxifan but it was too late im afraid my freind

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024