Author Topic: Other articles of acceptance  (Read 1389 times)

aboywithgirls

Hey fellas 🤗😊🥰❣️

I know that we have touched on the subject before, but, (pun intended 😉), if any of you are like me, estrogen's "special effects" weren't limited to just your chest. Chances are, you may have broad hips and a round bottom like me. If that's the case, you may have considered underwear that fits your needs and shape a little better.

I've been wearing panties for decades because they have fit me better since puberty did its work. Like bras, there are many different styles that are designed for specific reasons. I just purchased these slipshort panties. They are a little longer than regular boyshort panties to wear in lieu of a slip under a skirt or dress. However I have worn these with loose slacks and they work very well.

INNERSY Sporty Slip Shorts for Women Under Dresses Cooling Summer Shorts 3-Pack https://a.co/d/at3RX0S

I bought them to wear under my skirts and dresses for work. However they are sooooooo comfortable. While, yes, with no front opening, they may not be as convenient in that aspect.

I hope all of you are well 🤗🥰❤️

Sophie ❤️
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 07:34:56 PM by aboywithgirls »

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
My wife has worn shapewear for years under dresses in the warmer months, to prevent thigh chafing. I just showed her the link - thank you, Sophie 👍 - and now I'm on a mission to find out if they're available here! Regardless, any modern day version of the traditional long leg girdle definitely has its place. And being both firm and stretchy, they easily conform to ANY body shape. ;)

Confused old man

I like jockey skimmies when riding horses. No chafing. And once in a while I wear them out and about. Wear them more often in the winter...very warm

Offline taxmapper

They are similar to bike shorts, though thinner. 

I have worn women's bike shorts for nearly 25 years now.  I find them far more comfortable than any male version "with a pouch" because the pouch usually lends to other issues and discomfort. 

I strongly recommend them, the ones listed here or other versions.   I have had thigh chaffing before for other reasons, and its not fun. especially around the crotch. 

cudos to aboywithgirls. 

Confused old man

Yes, anything with a pouch is not comfortable. Bunches up. Really don’t need one

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
I have tried women's underpants to see if they fit better but didn't like them.  I tried a couple boy short styles. But they push the testis up and into some uncomfortable positions. (Trying not to get too graphic. :)) I like to have a bit of a pouch for the lads to nestle into. 

aboywithgirls

My wife has worn shapewear for years under dresses in the warmer months, to prevent thigh chafing. I just showed her the link - thank you, Sophie 👍 - and now I'm on a mission to find out if they're available here! Regardless, any modern day version of the traditional long leg girdle definitely has its place. And being both firm and stretchy, they easily conform to ANY body shape. ;)

I'm sure that she will LOVE them! So comfy 🤗🤗🤗! They were really exactly what I wanted. Not only under a skirt or dress but, I sometimes wear wide legged slacks with a blazer to the office and they again, do not disappoint. 

They really are versatile as well. I wear these with just a sports bra and light panties underneath for my hot yoga classes or if I'm out for a run (warmer weather of course).

Sophie ❤️

aboywithgirls

Yes, anything with a pouch is not comfortable. Bunches up. Really don’t need one
Lol 😊❣️ Me neither 😉! But these slip short panties are so comfy and versatile. I wear them by themselves under a skirt or even a pair of my wide legged slacks. I also wear them by themselves lounging around the house or I'll wear a light pair of panties under them at the gym or for yoga.

Sophie ❤️

Dudewithboobs

These look super comfortable and remind me of slider shorts we’d wear playing soccer under our shorts to keep from scraping our skin up when slide tackling and going after balls. Can’t imagine these would feel much different they were never an issue when playing soccer. 
I thought panties would be tough to wear because of the added equipment they’re not designed  for holding lol but found oddly enough it wasn’t an issue at all and fit better than men’s and haven’t worn anything other than hipster and boy shorts since. 
The price of these aren’t half bad either I may give them a shot or swing by Walmart this week on the way to work and browse for a pair to try.  

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

I'm sure that she will LOVE them! So comfy 🤗🤗🤗! 

Sophie ❤️
Success! :D

Having never gone past the shapewear aisle to look for a solution, the type of product that you showed was never on her or our radar. COM mentioned Jockey Skimmies, they're available here too but the store that normally stocks them didn't have any, so my wife couldn't check them out physically before purchasing. But, these were an instant attraction, and a bit cheaper, so she is now the proud owner of a few pairs:
Bamboo Long Leg Shortie (tradie.com)

Thank you so much for pointing us in that direction, Sophie! You know what they say, happy wife equals happy life! ;D ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024