Author Topic: Different types of bra  (Read 3376 times)

Offline taxmapper

After a while there comes a point when you physically can't hide what you have. People are already noticing whether they say anything or not. At that point a bra is just making life more physically comfortable with support and containment. There is something to be said about the mental state for not having the constant sensation of motion and the weight of your breasts off your chest. By this point, your breasts are more feminine in shape than male. You have projection.
This! 

Reaching that point long ago, it becomes an interesting journey to see how people react.  Luckily in my case it hasnt been anything. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
My wife tells me all the time I am in denial about thinking I am hiding my boobs. They stick out unless I am wearing a boob smashing sports bra and those things are horrible. I tell her that no one ever says anything to me about having boobs. Then she always makes a good point. She asks me since when do you ever say something about someone else’s physical oddity? Just because no one says anything does not mean people don’t notice. They notice and don’t care.

Dudewithboobs

Never thought about it like that...just cause no one says anything don't mean they don't notice it is pretty sound logic. My wife tells me my chest hasn't gotten worse when I ask periodically when I notice it has become fuller and I'm tempted half the time to just ask her to feel them as a if you don't see them then please tell me my chest feels normal to you cause it sure doesn't feel like pecs to me lol. I know body's are different, but curious with the talk of being noticeable, at what point did anyone who cares to share here find that their chest was no longer able to be hidden as breasts? I know some guys have the man boobs and some cushion, but at what stage of things did it beome apparent that this was different than that?

Offline Johndoe1

How many people have we seen here try a bra and can't believe the difference,  physically as well as mentally from being braless. Obviously size and weight plays a part but not all women wear bras for vanity. Many wear them, hell, put up with all the headaches associated with bras like price and the endless search for the right bra because of the comfort factor in supporting and containing the tissue projecting off their chest. How are we any different? We don't have a vagina? Boobs are boobs no matter whose chest they are on, boy or girl. Bras don't change who you are. It's just clothing like tops and pants. Remember,  Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Johndoe1

Never thought about it like that...just cause no one says anything don't mean they don't notice it is pretty sound logic. My wife tells me my chest hasn't gotten worse when I ask periodically when I notice it has become fuller and I'm tempted half the time to just ask her to feel them as a if you don't see them then please tell me my chest feels normal to you cause it sure doesn't feel like pecs to me lol. I know body's are different, but curious with the talk of being noticeable, at what point did anyone who cares to share here find that their chest was no longer able to be hidden as breasts? I know some guys have the man boobs and some cushion, but at what stage of things did it beome apparent that this was different than that?
In my early 20s when girls I dated started comparing their breasts to mine.

Dudewithboobs

Agreed. Just wish others realized that instead of thinking it is just a guy wearing a woman’s fashion item. 

Busted (and happy)

That, Dude, is the whole point.
We need to keep saying it and more importantly, keep dressing as if we believe it,
If any are too thick to understand that simple fact, then they are idiots who should just be ignored 

Dudewithboobs

Dressing and believing is easy peasy lol it’s convincing that’s tough. The 25 and under group will have it much easier as that generation is trending well on the body positive stuff. I’m 36 and people my age are pretty embedded in their notions. 

Offline Johndoe1

Luckily not all older folk are locked into a thought.  Of the few women know of my need to be supported and contained, about 25% are 50+. The rest are under 50 and under 40. There's hope. 

Dudewithboobs

I’m sure there is. I don’t see it for self but for others I hope they have it easy in the argument for support talks with their circle of people or self or significant other. 

Busted (and happy)

I wasn't talking easy peasy - more relentless dogged determination. I am 76yo
I find people of my age and more well able to cast aside prejudice and are more able to process sensible reasoned argument than many who are much younger.

Proud bra wearer for some 6 yrs+
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 07:53:42 AM by Busted (and happy) »

aboywithgirls

How many people have we seen here try a bra and can't believe the difference,  physically as well as mentally from being braless. Obviously size and weight plays a part but not all women wear bras for vanity. Many wear them, hell, put up with all the headaches associated with bras like price and the endless search for the right bra because of the comfort factor in supporting and containing the tissue projecting off their chest. How are we any different? We don't have a vagina? Boobs are boobs no matter whose chest they are on, boy or girl. Bras don't change who you are. It's just clothing like tops and pants. Remember,  Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood
OMG yes!!!

I lived as a man with significant gynecomastia for decades and wore a bra for support, comfort and shape. Now, as a woman, my chest has changed very little. I never wore a bra because of what I had or don't have between my legs. I also never went braless because of what I had or don't have between my legs.

Whether gynecomastia is idiopathic or brought on by medications, it's usually not a choice. It just happens. Sometimes it's welcome and sometimes not. A bra however is a choice. I personally feel that it's also the best choice to deal with breasts. It makes them look and feel better. 

Being a woman doesn't mean that I have to wear a bra. Being a man shouldn't ban you from wearing a bra. It is still a choice and like I said it works.

Love you guys 

Sophie

Orb

That's it!  Bras aren't just for women there for breast.  They are marketed to  woman because in general only women have the need for them and have ample breast in need of them.  I think its that simple.  Some girls and women wear baseball caps.  It holds back hair and perhaps for a bit of warmth and some times their melon just looks good in one.

Buy / wear a bra that fits and shapes  the way you feel and wish to be seen.

Dudewithboobs

Absolutely. A bra not only makes me feel better about my chest but makes me less aware that they are there. They may be a bit more out there but not noticeable, not to me at least. But it’s much better than feeling them pressed against my shirt or jiggling or getting in the way anytime I move my arms. 

Offline gotgyne

Being a woman doesn't mean that I have to wear a bra. Being a man shouldn't ban you from wearing a bra. It is still a choice and like I said it works.
Exactly!
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024