Author Topic: Surgery experience with Dr. Delgado  (Read 2232 times)

Offline csaulsbu

Hello all. I started to notice my gynecomastia when I was 17 years old. Needless to say, I was extremely embarrassed when it came to working out in the gym or playing basketball in a white tee shirt. I started to wear larger shirts to try to hide it but then the summer beach vacations would come around and there was nothing I could do to cover up my gynecomastia. I was extremely self conscious at the beach and would rarely take off my shirt. I lived like this for the next 6 years until I started to do some research about my condition. I came across this website and Dr. Delgado (I lived in San Francisco at the time) about 6 months ago and proceeded to contact his office to get the surgery done. His staff was extremely helpful and kind as was Dr. Delgado when I met him during my first appointment. Everything was explained clearly and I felt very confident going into surgery a little less than 3 months ago. The procedure went very smoothly, as did the check up appointments. The results were fantastic and I was so satisfied and happy when I finally took off my compression garments. My chest was finally flat and I could wear tight fitting shirts, polo shirts and most importantly, take my shirt off without feeling ashamed and embarrassed. I am going in for my last check up appointment this month and as of now, I have a bit of scar tissue under my chest, but as explained by Dr. Delgado, it will heal with time. I highly recommend Dr. Delgado. He and his staff were extremely professional, careful and helpful. Thank you so much!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024