Author Topic: From a medical experts view do I have Gynecomastia?  (Read 829 times)

Offline Hidden_Hand

• Posting Member
So i've never really liked my chest development and always chalked it up to being a genetically weak area but recently started researching Gyno and pretty sure I have it? I have rang my doctor and he said to book me in for a thyroid blood test? But due to the current virus they are avoiding face to face check ups. 

The pics of me with my chest tattood are very recent the others are over a year old. 

Thanks for looking

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Your photos do not tell the entire story but you appear muscular and fit.  If you have puffy nipples, they do not show in the photos.  

If puffy nipples are present, the only treatment is surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Hidden_Hand

• Posting Member
Your photos do not tell the entire story but you appear muscular and fit.  If you have puffy nipples, they do not show in the photos. 

If puffy nipples are present, the only treatment is surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Thanks for getting back to me Dr. Jacobs. 

What avenue would you suggest I take to find out if I have it? I'm actually going for the blood test in an hour so hopefully that could reveal something. 

In your opinion, If I came to you would you suggest work needs doing?

Thanks

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Blood tests for gyne are mostly useless, unless it is of recent and unusual onset.

If you would want me to evaluate you online, please contact my office and they will send you the information.

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024