Author Topic: surgery experience - Hamas  (Read 3304 times)

Offline claws

Surgery with Hamas in Dallas about a year ago.  I was essentially mild but very concerned with protruding nipples.  Like many people fat is better but nipples still protrude.  researched prior to choosing surgeon but still somewhat dissapointed.  That was my second lipo.  So far out 11,000.00 and still can't wear many shirts.  Would really enjoy a surgeon who knows how we feel and has the skills to get it right, no excuses.  I think it would not be that hard in my case.  Would still like to have this fixed.  Considering a visit to Jacobs, or Bermant.  Would be in heaven with flat nipples.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:16:52 AM by cleanup »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Me too.  I've been on these boards for quite a while and can't believe how many guys complain about Hammas. :-/

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I have an idea. Print a thread about him and fax it to his office.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 06:10:55 PM by jc71 »

Offline claws

I suspect that Hamas gets some decent results as well.  The scars are minimal but I am about a year and a half out.  My recommendation to anyone with issues regarding protrusion of the nipples is to accept nothing short of excision.  This is the only way to fix this problem, period.  Any surgeon who disagrees with this probably doesn't have the experience necessary to get a decent result.  This is far too important an issue to overlook.  I hate to go for a third surgery but I still have the issue to deal with.  I think Silverman may be a good option as well.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024