Author Topic: pure tea tree oil caused my gyno  (Read 2773 times)

Offline hahaha

I'm new on this sight, am 37yrs old and am diagnosed with gyne 7 days ago. I had a small scar next to my right nipple. I am naturopathic way of preventing and healing lover. I put pure tea tree oil on scar for 2 months as scar was almost un apparent I noticed soar feeling from my nipple as I felt it it was soar to touch with lump under nipple size of grape to. After noticing waited 2 weeks and as it felt more sore i went to my Dr. Was diagnosed with gyne. In the waiting room of Dr office after having been told the result, waiting for paper, i googled, naturopathic remady for gyne and to my shock, i realized what i did to myself. Its been 7 days since diagnoses and since that day discontinued use of teatree o, beer and am on alkaline diat.
Please help. Any similar causes and time frame of gyne subsiding if at early stages i discontinued cause it may subside. Have second opinion appointment tomorrow.
i thank you in advance for any reply and i will answer any questions concerning my certenty of cause of my gynecomestia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024