Author Topic: What type of Gyno do i have(Severe or not) and type of surgery needed?  (Read 1788 times)

Offline fightnwin

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Hi All,

I want to understand what type of Gyne do I have and type of surgery needed for the same?
Also please let me know what kind of complications and side-effects I must be prepared for..

Some details about me include:

Age: 25-30
Weight: 70 Kg
Height: 5' 6(1/2)"
Location: Mumbai
No smoking/drinking

I was quite skinny till the age of 7 yrs. To improve my physique, was given some ayurvedic supplements to eat. Stopped eating them at the age of 10 as i grew pretty fat. Since then I've developed the Gyne problem and I think this problem aggravated during my puberty. At first I thought it is just normal fat but later understood and started accepting that I'd have to live with it. But now would like to get rid of it.

Please let me know and suggest good doctors for the same.
I've read about Dr. Sandip Jain, Dr. Ramachandran, Dr.Ananteshwar on the forum. I would prefer surgery in Mumbai but if need be, ready to have surgery anywhere in India

Offline Paa_Paw

  • Senior Moderator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4780
From the standpoint of this site there is only one kind of Gynecomastia. It involves excessive tissue in the breast area without regard for whether it is adipose (fat) or glandular. The treatment (surgery) is the same in either case.

From the standpoint of the surgeon, a predoninance of one kind of tissue over another may have an effect upon what he does in the course of the surgery. In reality there is usually both kinds of tissue so any attempt to describe the condition prior to surgery ranges from purely academic to wrong.
Grandpa Dan


SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022