Author Topic: Thinking about a Gyno operation.  (Read 1291 times)

Offline maszap

• Posting Member
I'm 18 and I was born in Poland but have lived in Scotland most of my life. I noticed gyno at the age of about 11 (might have had it before but I don't remember as I wasn't bothered about it back then) and I have finally decided to end my misery.

For the past 4 years I have not been to any seaside, swimming pool etc. as I was ashamed of my chest.

I have £1000 saved up and I want to go back to my home country for holiday next summer at which point I'll have £1800 saved up (enough for transport + operation) in Szczecin as I have read on this forum that many people were satisfied with their service.

(Anyone who has been there please let me know about your experiences with the doctors + you're stay and anything else you would recommend for someone who is wanting to go there for their operation)

Im 100% sure it's gyno and not just fat as I have had a body fat % of 13 a couple of years ago before I have started to bulk up body mass in the gym and gained a few pounds.

A couple of questions to these who have done the operation:

How long does it take for the bruises to heal ?

How long would I have to go to Szczecin for to complete the whole operation + how many additional days do you have to stay there for check ups ?

Will the operation heal "Puffy nipples"

I have a friend who will be 17 next summer and he also has gyno except it's even more worse than mine, will it be enough if he has a consent form from his parents that he could give in order to have his operation done or does his parents need to be there in order for him to be allowed to have the operation done?

How do you convince your parents that you want this to be done? as I believe mine would go crazy if I told them I will spend nearly 2 grand on an operation (they would say "be yourself there's no need to change) yet this matter is so depressing that I want it to be over so I can start swimming again.

Finally, although I have been wanting to get rid of this s**t for the past nearly 10 years I have been in doubt since for someone who only has a part time job, £1800 is really a lot of money, do you think the op is/was worth it ?

Offline Xavier

• Bronze Member
All the threads concerning the clinic you mentioned are in the "Europe" section below.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024