Author Topic: CBS-TV NEWS STORY ON GYNECOMASTIA  (Read 6975 times)

Gine2D

HHH once again you have attributed false quotes to me personally when I have not named anyone.

You have attacked me personally on this & other bulletin boards by name.

I disagree with a lot of posts but do not go wild with personal attacks & FLAMES.

The quotes do not seem to be accurate to be from me.  You always twist things around with your words.

I think it is called SPIN to suit your personal attacks on me as you so often do.  

I try not to reply to your personal attacks but this one can not be ignored.

Hormone can be balanced after testing to see the problem.
Cut'em off will not be permanent if the underlying cause is not corrected.
Large breasts are a sympton of a problem.
Removing the sympton is not a cure.
Breasts can be sexually sensitive.
I like mine in sex play.
Do not blame your failures on the size of your breasts.
Attitude is what is important.  
These are the basic points of all my posts.
I do not consider myself weird or gay & my wife is not a closet lez.

G

Offline hypo

I can understand arguing about the present but this is arguing about the past- surley we can let this go?

Gine2d is a good guy as far as I can see head.  I know you think in the past he wasn't but whether that is true or not (I am in th middle here)- ever since I have known him he has been nothing but a good guy.

And your not even disagreeing with each other these days.

Can bygones be bygones?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 04:35:19 AM by hypo »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Paa,

The thing I like about you is that overall, you're  a "pro-choice" guy when it comes to surgery. I respect the fact that you've lived with your gyne  for so long.  I remember you once stating something about maybe having them removed if the medical community had todays technology and knowledge decades ago.

The fact that a young man asked you what you're doing here simply shows his lack of understanding in that those who decide to live with gyne for whatever reason can participate successfully and add invaluable incite to discussions about gyne.  You're a great example to these kids that you can live with gyne.  Old farts (just a saying, no disrepect intended) like you have had gyne far longer than most of these kids have been alive.

As far as education goes, my dictionary's definition of deformity is (put simply) "a bodily disfigurement." It's society's  definition of deformity that causes us such psychological pain. I think one of us should come forward and be the national spokesman for gynecomastia.  :).  

I also agree (in part) with your idea of a "Standards of Care for Gynecomastia." I think the idea has real merit.   One challenge I see is that, I wouldn't want a psychologist or anyone else for that matter to be the one deciding if I should have surgery.  Besides, i'm sure there'd be politics involved, at least at some level.  In the US the AMA would lobby hard against it as it's likely their dr.'s would not be making as much money because required counseling would surely impact the rate of surgery.  Maybe you meant the counseling would be mandatory, but the individual ultimately would still have the right to make their own cosmetic surgery decisions.

I also agree with you that surgery to remove glandular tissue too small to cover a nickel and 50 ml of fat is ludicrous. I see your point, but on the other hand I believe that human psychological suffering is a highly individualized experience and we really don't know how much a guy with a "mild" case of gyne suffers menatlly.  Who knows, ideally that pain can be resolved with counseling. Maybe not.

Good post paa!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 07:39:28 AM by jc71 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gine2d, it's pretty obvious to any normal reader that that was not a quote but a paraphrase (note the quotes around the first part too, not just the second -- and it does accurately describe your attitude back then.  nice try.

yes, i referred to you by name, why is this strange?  and telling the truth, where you attempt to cover it up, is not "personal attack", it is not "flaming" it's this radical thing called telling the truth.  wow, what a concept.  

pretty hypocritical too coming from you, the guy who went around making up outrageous lies about me both here and on the yahoo board.  i mean not even half-truths, i mean stuff you just pulled straight out of your rectal cavity.  i've been patient with you here, but don't push me with more lies again.  i never "attacked" you outside of calling you on your disrespect for "cutters" (aren't you cute) and lies, -- but you are definitely guilty of your own accusation.  

i repeat:  you were never "flamed" for your different beliefs, you were justly censured for your arrogance and condescension toward honest medical professionals and people here who choose differently from you.  please stop pretending differently, most people can see through your dodge anyway.  change that, and i will have no problems with you.  

hypo, thieves are "good guys" till they steal and psychopaths are "good guys" too, till they choose not to be.  he's only "good" while he's not spitting contempt for people who choose surgery or making up bogus claims about me.  i'm patient with him when he can act normal, and not so when he can't.  nice idea, perhaps you could apply the theory to your recent exchanges with vaio too, however?  ;D

i'll repeat what i said to gine2d before:  

now, just like back then, i think you are capable of contributing useful things to the board, but respect for other people comes first.  we completely agree on the importance of good attitude, -- i just think it applies just as much to how you treat "cutter" people (as you so tactfully and respectfully and diplomatically put it even today :P) as to gyne.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 06:11:14 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline hypo

The guy has been ok ever since I have been here and that has been awhile so your problems with him even if you are right (which I am not commenting on one way or the other) are from a long time ago.

Your arguments with Gine2D are from the past.

Would it not be an idea to leave them in the past given that you have no argument in the present?

If Vaio changes his ways I won’t hold a grudge despite his recent behavior.  

I have argued with you, but I don't hold a grudge against you.   I just think sometimes the past is exactly that the past and it is better to move on.

I'm not trying to lecture here, obviously you should do what you think is right that is your prerogative-

On a separate note I think it is good that the forum is tolerant when it comes to peoples views/decisions about gynecomastia, it seems that is the only correct way for things to be.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
good for you t-shirts, I feel the exact same way.  :)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Spread the word. Knowledge is what should go out.

I am suggesting that we get Don Francisco from Sabado Gigante from the Spanish channel to offer to pay every week somebody's gyno surgery. I wanna win!

"Coññññño!!!!! Si contestas este pregunta correctamente, vas a ganar cirugia plastica gratis por Dr. Sanchez!!! Quien fue el actor que arrastró los cojones de..."

Or somebody can go onto Regis and Kelly Live or some shit like that and win like a prize for unlimited Plastic Surgery.

Woo WOo!!!!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 05:15:15 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024