Author Topic: My diary - surgery with Dr Benito 3rd Dec.  (Read 8280 times)

Offline outertrial

At about one month one of my nips suddenly puffed right out. I was a bit concerned but it went down. It did take a fair while though, in fact I would say I didnt reach my final results til over a year. I didnt bother massaging.

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
Long time since I last posted...

No pics for a while, I don't really feel much better off than the last time I posted. I don't feel enough liposuction was done and I still have large, what I hope to be, scar tissue under my right nipple. I think it may have decreased a little since last post but not entirely sure.

I think I need to pull my finger out and get in the gym, work hard, eat properly and lose a significant amount of fat.

I know it's only been 4 months, but surely by now I should be seeing the near-end result so can't see it improving that much over the next few months?

On the plus side though;

gynecomastia no longer rules my life. I'm far from happy, but I don't think about it 24/7... in fact I barely think about it at all now. I can wear t-shirts, I'm still scared to, but to be honest I look okay. I don't worry so much about work, I'm looking forward to the summer a bit more. I won't be going topless this summer, but I won't be wearing a hoody and that's a great relief.

belfastmale

i had surgery with benito back in august so im just over 7months post op. im pretty happy with my results, my chest def looks a lot better but think im gona need revision surgery. def not enough lipo was done first time , i was hoping for a completely flat chest but can still grab a large amount of fat on both sides. i found that i kinda seen my end results after about 4months, since then my chest hasnt changed at all. gona contact aida and maybe get a appointment to see dr benito again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024