Author Topic: Poland - baranski ( and eddie izzard)  (Read 5460 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Alright lads, how's it going?

Sorry i haven't been on the board for awhile, i 've been really bust with work adn flying to meet my swedish gf ( all thanks to me new chest..lol). I just wanted to know how many people have been to poland and are happy or not.
If you are happy could you please just post a Y and if you aren't post a N.....i just want to see the statistics for it....and work out the probability of getting a good job or not...lol

If you have any questions for me please email markkeo@hotmail.com , as i can't always promise i will be on here to read messages...lol.

Good luck with the ops and training lads

mark

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
I went and as you know im over the moon :D
wish id done it 20 years ago

thanks Mark :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline r1

• Posting Member
Have either of you 2 got any photos?? I am most probably going to go ahead and see Baranski but would like to see some photos first if you have any, I want to see what sort of scarring you are left with around the nipples.

Thanks.

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
Yes any photos of before and after by this PS would be very helpful. If anyone does have any before and afters please post them.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
theres a thread in the pics gallery from me :)
i cant be ar5ed to search for it
and since then my chest looks even better still :D

Offline r1

• Posting Member
Yeah, i seen that, looks good. Would you bve able to get us a photo of your nipple close up, I am anxious about scarring as my chest is not as hairy as yours.

Cheers.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
it looks like a nipple  :D
but with a 1 and a half centimetre light scar at the bottom edge of the nipple.

Offline markashleigh1979

yep there is pictures in my thread too.....but for those who missed it , just email me at this address markkeo@hotmail.com and i will forward you on some nipple shots hahah  ;D

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Hi Mark and others

To be fair, I'm not that happy with what he's done as its hard to tell WHAT he has done (see photos).

My photo 5 from 2nd album looks very similar to photo 2 from my 1st - an overly fatty left side, amongst other things.

NOTFEDUP - when did changes / swelling stop taking place? I'm 4 months post op and I haven't noticed much difference over the last 2 months.
Scar revision & Bio-Alcamid injects by Ruth Waters '04

Revision lipo surgery Poland / Baranski 1st Mar '07

Rev. lipo London / Karidis end of July '08

Rev. laserlipo England / Gabriel Feb '09

More photos to follow

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
swelling has stopped i think
but i find that i get slight aches now and again and my chest pulls in tighter a few days later.
i really used to be able to grab more than a handfull but now im happy to say i have to be relaxed laying on my side to be able to grab a bit.
Im over the moon and am a patient person who is able to wait for the results :)

The way i look at it is this....
if your baking a cake you dont take it out the oven halfway through cooking it and expect it to be a good cake
so all comes to he who waits :)

Offline markashleigh1979

ha ha i love your quote!!! i'll use that in future

Offline HarryO

• Posting Member

Hi I'm back after bein away for a while.

I'm VERY depressed. I'm 5 1/2months post op with baranski. I have one big breast on my right side and the left is smaller, but still puffy.

Now I know I'm about to get attacked by some who tell me that I have to wait, bake the cake etc. However, I KNOW MY OWN BODY!!!!
I do not have fluctuations, more or less swelling, and I still have very puffy nipples and a good handful of fat on my right.

I do not trust them to go back for a revision, (despite the fact that the people were nice, professional and the Clinic was of high standards) But I think Baranski might be an option for people without puffy nipples, but if you have puffy nipples, I'd suggest going to a surgeon who mayne has more success with this type of problem.

GazR7 has a case of Puffy Nipples, and so do I, and I think his technique is not good enough to deal with that issue.

I am deeply depressed at all this crap. I'll have to wait another 6 months probably before another surgeon will try a revision. I'm not going to go back to baranski because if the same thing happens again it'll be another 12 months of abject misery - and then , i'll have to wait another 6-12 months while it recovers, so he can take my nipples off, trim them down and put them back on leaving circular scars...........Jeez I'm looking at another 2 years of severe emotional pain.

THIS IS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline outertrial

Hi I'm back after bein away for a while.

I'm VERY depressed. I'm 5 1/2months post op with baranski. I have one big breast on my right side and the left is smaller, but still puffy.

Now I know I'm about to get attacked by some who tell me that I have to wait, bake the cake etc. However, I KNOW MY OWN BODY!!!!
I do not have fluctuations, more or less swelling, and I still have very puffy nipples and a good handful of fat on my right.

I do not trust them to go back for a revision, (despite the fact that the people were nice, professional and the Clinic was of high standards) But I think Baranski might be an option for people without puffy nipples, but if you have puffy nipples, I'd suggest going to a surgeon who mayne has more success with this type of problem.

GazR7 has a case of Puffy Nipples, and so do I, and I think his technique is not good enough to deal with that issue.

I am deeply depressed at all this crap. I'll have to wait another 6 months probably before another surgeon will try a revision. I'm not going to go back to baranski because if the same thing happens again it'll be another 12 months of abject misery - and then , i'll have to wait another 6-12 months while it recovers, so he can take my nipples off, trim them down and put them back on leaving circular scars...........Jeez I'm looking at another 2 years of severe emotional pain.

THIS IS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont beat yourself up over it. You went there in good faith and it didnt work out. Everyone makes choices that dont turn round like you expect, its just part of being alive and learning.

If youre not happy to pursue this with the clinic any more then the best thing you can do is write it all off the experience and start approaching surgeons here for a revision. I believe that you can usually get a revision at 6 months of the original op. My final consultation with Dr Benito was about 4 months post op and he said not to expect any 'significant change' after that. You can at least get a good professional appraisal of the situation an what can be done about it, which will make you feel better.

Please keep us updated about how things are working out.

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Harry,

I dont think there's much improvement with people over 6 months, from what I've read on these sites its maybe as little as 5 - 10% of people gaining improvements, therefore I dont think any surgeon is going to turn you away saying: "you're opening the oven too early".

If you dont think Baranski is the guy, why dont you try a guy called Mr Goyal from llandough hospital who some guy on here had good results with.

If you've tried once and it hasn't been a success, but you've lost nothing - its not really the end of the world - you just have to mentally put yourself through the sh1t again, but that's what happens when you go for these ops. It aint a walk in the park, it IS mentally tiring.

But whatever you do, I strongly recommend that you DONT have your nipples cut off, resized, then put back on. IF that is what they are suggesting, that has GOT to be a load of bolox, but I somehow cant believe it...

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
But whatever you do, I strongly recommend that you DONT have your nipples cut off, resized, then put back on. IF that is what they are suggesting, that has GOT to be a load of bolox, but I somehow cant believe it...

I just read this while eating some ravioli and frankly I can’t say it has done much for my appetite!  :o

Yuk.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024