Author Topic: N.H.S Update  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Gaz30

• Posting Member
Hi Everyone, Just an update on how things are going, i had a very positive meeting with the clinical psychologist today, just to determine if i was still happy to go along with the procedure ( dduuu)!, and to discuss scarring, she told me that the letter she received from the plastic surgeon was very positive and in it said he could make a big improvement on my chest!, the next meeting will be with the P.S, who will go over the whole procedure and tell me what he will do to me on the day, scarring and such, just cant wait now, she told me it shouldn't be long till he seen me and thereafter a matter of weeks til surgery, left feeling really positive and on a high, after nearly 20 years this is coming to an end, cant wait to do all the things most guys take for granted, swimming, top off, gym all my Christmas's at once, will keep you all updated but thanks for all your advice and support
 ;)

Offline creative

• Bronze Member
Hi,

I'm glad to read you are making very good progress through the system - shouldn't be long now! I wish you all the best and hope everything goes smoothly. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024