Author Topic: Finance  (Read 1929 times)

Offline chad1721

• Posting Member
Has anyone on her taken out loans to pay for surgery?  My credit probably isn't too great as i am often late with my car payment, my mortgage comes off fixed rate this month and that will give me another 350 per month, i dont wanna save up as i know it will take ages and i will probably end up spending bits along the way, can anyone reccomend a somwhere do go for a loan if i have late payments on my credit check?

Offline kingboob

I would imagine that loads of people have taken out loans to pay for surgery, I know I did.

Your own bank may be the best people to approach to start off with - Often times if you have an account with a bank they will use an in-house credit scoring system and a combination of data showing how you run your account/s to decide if they will lend you money or not...... if you go to a loan company they will do a credit search which may show up late payments on the car -  Having said that if you are struggling to keep up payments on a car can you afford a 4.5k loan for surgery?

A loan of that size is going to cost at least £150 a month over a 3 year period, if you have to get  a bad credit loan then the interest rates and repayments will be higher still.

BMI health care do a credit card for plastic surgery with a 6month interest free period; but even if you pay back £350 x 6  before the interest free period ends you are still gonna have a large balance totting up interest fees in a hurry.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:12:46 AM by kingboob »

Offline chad1721

• Posting Member
I had a late payment in December so i had more money for christmas so it hasn't been a regular late, my mortgage has been fixed at £790 per month for the last 2 years but it comes off this month and i have extended from 23-37 years so it is going down to £360 per month so i am gonna have nearly £500 extra a month, i want surgery asap though, i have been living with these glands far too long and they have recently become noticable, i am going to approach my bank and aliance and leicster this month and see if they can help, if not i will after find a high interest company that are prepared to take me on and try and pay it back early!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024