Author Topic: Surgery with Karidis 06/01/2011  (Read 2400 times)

Offline gynoceros

Hello

I'm 23 and have had titties and enlarged, puffy nipples for as long as I can remember. Over the past few years my self-consciousness about this problem had been getting worse and worse. I finally decided, especially having read many of the accounts on here, that enough was enough and I would go for surgery.

I booked in to a consultation with Dr. Karidis three weeks ago. I had my operation yesterday. Although it's early days the results look like they'll turn out awesome.

Thought I'd post some before/after pics for anybody who is interested.

BEFORE:

c. 24 HRS POST-OP

There is some swelling and bruising in the post-op pics and my chest rug is in disarray as this was the first time I'd removed the vest since the surgery. You can just about make out where Karidis drew on me in  marker pen before the op. Although there is definitely a lot of healing to do, it is certainly flat as he promised. He did tell me in my initial consultation that the chest would seem almost overcorrected at first, and i can see what he meant. But I've a feeling I'll end up being very happy with this...! Now my main focus is on recovery and also on losing more weight to make the rest of my body match the chest...!

If anybody has any questions or feedback, please fire away.

Offline thetodd

looking very good mate, very flat and your right once youve dropped a few punds youl look great

but you could do with some veet ;) pnce you start you can never go back i hate having a hairy chest now but always used to when i had gyne
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline zm

• Silver Member
wow...the results lookin amazing...

how deep did you have to reach into your pockets for the surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024