Author Topic: money for surgery  (Read 3926 times)

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
hey can anyone tell me if Levick or karidis offer loans for surgery?

Im earning about a grand a month, so its really hard to save. was hoping to get surgery at the end of the year but looks unlikely now  :(

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Think BMI do a BMI credit card with 0% for a year, might have changed now though.
Worth looking into.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
hey can anyone tell me if Levick or karidis offer loans for surgery?

Im earning about a grand a month, so its really hard to save. was hoping to get surgery at the end of the year but looks unlikely now  :(

Don't think either of them do mate. I looked into it a while ago when I hardly had an income.. and apparently Karidis doesn't because "the interest rate he would offer would be more than the banks" and advises people to use a bank loan instead.
A grand a month is pretty good, how much of that could you realistically save?

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
Think BMI do a BMI credit card with 0% for a year, might have changed now though.
Worth looking into.

cheers mate, will look into it.

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
I could save about £400 at a push. so i guess i got a long way to go since ive only got £700 at the moment. maybe I should try the bank for a loan.

when I got the money I will be getting some pics up soon so people can follow my story.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
If you can save 400 a month. you'll have enough money within a year.  Do what i did, cut back on going, do you clothes shopping in tescos, asdas etc..

i'll be having my surgery within the next couple of months..can't wait..

good luck saving bro..it will money well worth spending on surgery.

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
so im looking at next june then at this rate  :(

think im going to try the loan option if i can then, can't take much more of looking like this lol.

cheers for the support though guys!

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
I could save about £400 at a push. so i guess i got a long way to go since ive only got £700 at the moment. maybe I should try the bank for a loan.

when I got the money I will be getting some pics up soon so people can follow my story.

Dude, 400 a month is still better than nothing.. it'll only take around 10 months. When I first wanted the surgery I literally had about 50 quid left at the end of the month, it seemed impossible..
If i had a chance at a loan, I would of gone for it.. but instead I've changed my life round abit, and I'm saving for 6 months. It gives me time to lose some weight, and I won't be in debt afterwards.
But if you think it's too long to wait (a year is a long time), go for the loan.. it shouldn't be that much interest, and you could more than likely afford the repayments.
Either way, get some pics up now.. sharing with us might help abit :) who you favouring more; karidis or levick?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Agree with sawyer, 10 months is no time to wait.
You could actually go for consultation and get the date booked for 10 months time, get your time booked off in advance for work, get ur diet sorted out and training etc and 10 months will creep up on you in a flash.

You will appreciate the result even more if you save and wait I bet. Once you've got the date for
Surgery booked it's a massive relief.

If you can get a low interest loan go for it but don't get raped
Just for the sake of waiting a few months mate.
Btw look into a super balance transfer credit card if you got a good credit rating and know you will be strict on repayments etc.

Offline SDJ

• Bronze Member
saving is not going well, im back to where I was last month :( dont know how im gonna do this. not sure how to go about asking for a loan for surgery, like the bank will want to know what its for wont they  ???

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Tesco loans are very competitive.  check out their site.

if any lender asks for reason for loan, just say it's for a new car or a new kitchen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024