Author Topic: more surgery?  (Read 1691 times)

Offline whenwillthisend

Hey all...

Long time lurker...1st post!

My story goes back a while...around 10 years ago, I had gyne op on both my 'breasts' - with gland and lipo.

The op had a few problems, with my left pec getting an heamotoba(sp)which meant another op and which caused an indent in my left pec.

Fast forward 10 years and I'm back. My right pec is bigger then my left and i need advice.

Basically I have scar tissue and fat remaining in the right. To me this asymmetry is very noticeable and im considering another op. I've attached photos for your input.

Another issue is that my rib just below the right pec sticks out further then on the left, causing the whole pec to stick out more, therefore I'm unsure about how much difference another op will make. I also have large pec muscles (for someone who doesn't work out) and therefore would never be 'flat' chested.

In terms of impact on my life - i had had many relationships and been fine about getting intimate, i got to the gym and shower etc with my top off. But I am always conscious of it and often find myself subconsciously raising my right arm above my head to even it out. When i go topless at the beach i normally hang a t-shirt over the right pec.

My left indent and scar does get more looks from people but I brush that off. My problem is that neither of my pecs are normal - one is indented and one sticks out!

Any advice would be appreciated...

Offline Birmingham

• Bronze Member
Maybe it's just me but I can't see anything wrong with your chest? It might be because of the pictures so get yourself a consultation with a doctor and go from there.

Offline thetodd

your chest looks great no gyne at all!

as for the rib thing, i have the same thing! But i only notice because im looking down on it (not many other people will have that view)

There isnt much you can do, its so minor i wouldn't even let it enter your though process anymore. Dont waste money on another surgery you really dont need it
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline zm

• Silver Member
You don't need surgery mate....i honestly don't see your reasons for concern.  All i would say is build some muscle on that fine looking chest........simples..

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
You don't need surgery pal, take your money and spend it on a holiday, get a sun tan, get pissed and think about something else as your chest looks perfectly normal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024