Author Topic: Weight loss?  (Read 1818 times)

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
Okay guys basically, like most teenagers-young adult, I have fallen into the 'trap' and put on weight. I've been on a crazy diet for 45 days now and have lost a total of 18/19 kg. I still have another 17/18 to get to 'decent' weight. My question is: should I lose this 17/18 before surgery or should I opt for surgery asap?

Please give me some advice

Regards

Offline p4ul83

• Posting Member
Hi Mate, In my opinion it would be good to lose as much weight as possible before having the op. I'm sure most people on here will agree that it's amazing to get your chest flatter and looking great but it really does make you notice your stomach like never before! We spend so much time looking at our chest side on in the mirror that once that's sorted it emphasises any other weight we have!

Plus you cant exercise much for a couple of months after the op so at least it would give you a head start for when chest is recovered.

Offline linkin

• Posting Member
I agree. If you can get as close as possible to your ideal weight before the surgery then the surgeon has to remove less fat and concentrate on the gland. Then you'll have a better, more natural result I think. Plus you'll have less scar tissue, bruising and soreness as the lipo is the thing that does most of this from my own experience.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024