Author Topic: Adam Kalecinski (sp)  (Read 4612 times)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
I am booking surgery with Adam Kalecinski for my gyno surgery.

The surgery, flights, accomodation should all in all cost £1600. Has anyone had any experience with this surgeon?

Offline Boylegend

• Posting Member
Hey man,

I've never heard of him, what country does he do his ops in?

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
He is in Wroclaw, Poland.

I am still weighing up whether I want to risk going abroad for surgery or not.

Offline davo1

• Posting Member
Hi

I've just had surgery with Adam he's a decent guy I'd be interested in your experience with him if you went ahead with the surgery.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
davo1 where are you from?

do you have before/after pictures? Its just i have no way of knowing if you are genuine as this is your first post (sorry).

Offline davo1

• Posting Member
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures and I am only 7 days post surgery so its a bit early to say if I've got the result that I wanted.  Judging from the majority of the posts on here the swelling takes a few weeks to go down.  However I do have the feeling that there will be some revision work needed, which he did say if I wasn't happy he would do free of charge.

The clinic is spot on and the staff are really good, if that helps in any way.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
My main worry is the lack of aftercare, it seems to be a 'conveyor belt' set up in Polish clinics with people in and out as quickly as possible. In the UK you get follow up appointments with the surgeon incase anything goes wrong.

How much did the surgery, flights, accomodation etc cost you all in all?

Hopefully you get some before and after pics up soon!

Offline davo1

• Posting Member
All in all you're looking at around £1700 depending on the type of hotel you stay in and the food you want to eat.  Adam charged £1400, Flights from East Midlands Airport were about £80 return.  I stayed 5 days in total hotel was £30-35 a night but you could get away with 3 nights.   I understand your concern about after care, I was very much the same.  Its a risk, I guess it depends on your budget and how much you want to have your gyne corrected. There certainly has been an improvement in appearance for me but its not as flat as I expected I'll see how it settles down over the next few weeks its only been 18 days.  

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
thanks davo1

hopefully nothing goes wrong and you won't need any aftercare.

out of interest what advice does adam give in the morning after consultation? does he discuss massaging etc?

Offline JimBob333

• Posting Member
I'm thinking of using this guy, but also a little concerned about going abroad.

@Davo, how's the recovery going? Any pics yet?

@dazzo have you found any new info or made a decision? Anyone else ur thinking of using?

Any help appreciated,

Cheers,

JB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024