Author Topic: North West Surgeons  (Read 3842 times)

Offline Bubble

• Posting Member
Does anyone know of any good (hopefully excellent ha ha) private gyne surgeons in the north west region. Im supposedly going with Levick but thought I might as well see if there is anyone closer to home. OK, I know many will say just go with Levick but Im just enquiring.

Thanks,

Bubble

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
You have answered your own question - go with Levick!  I am having the op tomorrow.  The waiting is nearly over!

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Mate, make sure you go for someone reputable and whoyour confident about having surgery done with. A bit of travelling is nothing compared to what the horrors of a second rate job would be.

s.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Bubble

Many will say go with Levick as he has a very good reputation on these boards and his results speak for themselves.

I know it not what you wanted to hear but personally i went to see Levick based on the recommendations on here.  I thought if i like the guy then i will use him, if not i would get another consultation elsewhere.  In the end i found Mr Levick to be very friendly and very professional.  This with the fact that he has a proven track record made my decision for me.

I am actually travelling from scotland to get surgery with Levick.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024