Author Topic: Where to get letro in uk?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline hare

• Posting Member
Those who live in the UK who have tried letrozole or other meds to treat gyno, how did you obtain them and have they worked for you?

Offline thetodd

The only way to get it would be from a shady source, you cannot buy it without prescription. I took a course of it around 6 years ago now and it had no effect unless you've gyne for less than two years it wont work. I was given a lot of misinformation surrounding this from bodybuilding websites.

If you went through the process with your GP they may prescribe you it alongside tamoxifen if they deemed it to be severe enough. When i told my GP the course i was taking she was pretty horrified, although i hope it never done me any damage (i hope) id strongly dissuade you from trying it alone. I ordered online from China and they could of been anything really it was very expensive and a total waste of time.

Ive just read through your post history so i see why your looking to obtain it, id strongly advise you to go back to whoever prescribed you the hair loss medication and ask for them to check your hormone levels and see if they can prescribe tamoxifen alongside it. These are strong chemicals that combat breast tissue regrowth in cancer patients you need to make sure a health professional is tracking the process.

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024