Author Topic: Vijh or Karidis?  (Read 2926 times)

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
Hi there, i'm looking for the benefits and drawbacks of both surgeons. 

Would you recommend Karidis or Vijh for gynecomastia surgery? I would like to book a consultation with one as soon as possible. 

To see my condition, please check my recent post. Thank you.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
I can't comment on Vijh as I have no experience of him. I don't think anyone has actually been operated on by him on here.
I have just gone 2 weeks post op from Karidis though, so can answer any direct questions you have.

Offline darkscarf

I have just gone 2 weeks post op from Karidis though, so can answer any direct questions you have.

Hey Sawyer, are you planning to create a post on your experience? I just booked a consultation with Karidis and have a very general idea on what to expect from older posts but it'd be great to have a recent update.

Until now, how are things going compared to your expectations? More pain, less pain? Has consultation or pre/post procedure changed your expectations? How's the dialogue after the procedure with the surgeon? My main worries revolve around swelling and loose skin after the procedure, how did they address these, or was there a need at all? Also, do you think it'd be ok to work from home (I'm a consultant) 1-2 days after the procedure, considering pain, movement freedom?

Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024