Author Topic: surgery uk??  (Read 1715 times)

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member
hi after reading a few posts i would say i have what can be described as just puffy nipples, it would seem minor in comparison to some but it still bothers me a lot.i work and have a toned body so it definitely isnt to do with weight, and ive had it snce puberty. im 21 years and old and live in the UK and wonder if anyone else has gone through surgery to correct this and how much it cost. im aware that private surgery is chepaer in the US but wonder if its avaiable on the NHS??any direction or links would be helpful

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Take time to scroll through ALL the UK threads and ALL your questions will be answered - I assure you - oh and on the whole surgery in the US is not essentially cheaper or economically more viable than the UK.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
NHS usually equals difficulty persuadig them to do the op, as its for cosmetic gain as opposed to health benefits.

USA surgery works out slightly cheaper due to our exchange rate, although not by much. For example a top notch surgeon in the states charges 6-7k, and here about 4k. Factor in travel and hotel stay for 7-10 days and it becomes more expensive.

Your cheapest option is surgery in Europe. The poland thread (many pages) in this section is all about the cheaper option. Think South Africa is another place offering cheap surgery.

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024