Author Topic: Hiya :)  (Read 2054 times)

Offline floyd_pink76

• yep
Hey, this is my first post so i'll introduce myself, im 15 - i have quite a bad case of gyne for my age (i think) it has some impact on my social life, all my mates rip me to bits about it - but im not emotionly scarred by it - and i have had quite a few girlfriends. so i guess it could be worse :) it's a change to be around people who have gone through what i am.  

i would reallllllly like to get this all behind me - what's the minumum age for a private op? i went to see an NHS surgeon - and to tell you the truth i dont think he had a clue what he was doing... but he did tell me that i would have inverted nips if he did the op! is this true?  

- Cheers

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I was told by my PS that corrected quite easily under local anasthetic - as he was unable to correct mine properly  during the op without disturbing the blood supply. However why the operation would leave you with them if you don't have them already is something I'm not sure about.

Regarding your age, most surgeons's won't operate if you're under 18 and others won't until your 20, as there's a chance it might sort itself out during adolescence. If you've had gyne for more than about 2 years then it's unlikely to go away on its own.

It's good you don't let it get to you too much. Go and see a good surgeon who makes you comfortable and get his opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024