Author Topic: Do i have it (part 2)  (Read 3093 times)

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
hi all, i posted my pics here around january and the replys i got back was either

1) you don't have it
2) 'slight' puffy nips

for the last week ive changed my excerising round a little and been doing push-ups more than using the rowing machine, i just want to see what people views are - i think the quality of these pictures are a bit better than last time aswell.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/thmiqf (scroll down to the bottom and download)

cheers for the opinions and views lads

weight:- 12st 5ib
height:- 6,2
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:34:24 PM by uk_steve »

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
i don't know whether to take the silence as a good or bad thing lol :D

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I see no indication of gynecomastia. Your as flat as a board. Maybe we need some other angle for proper determination. Bend slightly forward and relax in a sideview picture. IMO, these are better pictures. As far as I can tell, you do not have the condition.  ;D

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
thanks man, i'll try to get some different angles posted.

for me though it seems my nipple area is slighty fatty/puffy and area inwhich i can't burn off - but i'm not sure if thats just me though and soemthing thats in my own mind  :-\ ive been thinking about making an appointment with my doctor and just talking about diets and stuff, then just get on the subject about that and see what she says.

anyway thanks for your views m8.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
If you feel there is an area you can't burn off, you can always have liposuction in that area. Discuss your options with a qualified plastic surgeon; however, I don't see the need for it!! and your welcome!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024