Author Topic: Cravings, do you get them?  (Read 478 times)

Brdy64

I'm sure most of us like chocolate and other sweets, but there is a difference between liking something, and having a full-blown craving for something.

Chocolate is mine, and I can go for quite the spell without it. There are instances however where I find myself unable to think about anything else. After a while I will finally give in and buy some, then my craving will be satisfied, and I can go about my day as normal.

I'm wondering if it's hormonal, or when our balances are just leaving us feeling off.
Our hormones are responsible for our breasts and curves, so much of our feelings as well. We could just be needing the chocolate-fix as a result of an imbalance. 

Chocolate contains a chemical called phenylethylamine, which can trigger the release of endorphins and feel-good chemicals like serotonin and dopamine in the brain, creating feelings of pleasure.

The sugar content in chocolate can also cause a temporary spike in blood sugar levels, resulting in a brief burst of energy and mood improvement.
So, chocolate can instantly boost your mood and bring comfort when you’re feeling stressed or down.

Offline blad

When I was a teen I had cravings for the bras in the Sears catalog.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

When I was a teen I had cravings for the bras in the Sears catalog.
 Nothing wrong with that! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024