Author Topic: excess skin?  (Read 2322 times)

Offline paulo

• Posting Member
Hi all,

I'm new to the site and unfortunatly I have a severe case of gynecomastia.
I am looking into surgery but I'm concerned that if I get lipo + excision (both of which I need) I will be left with alot of skin hanging. 

I want to know how/ if they can do something with this and what sort of results I should expect.

Also, what's the general view on Dr. Baranski in Poland?

sorry, no pics avail at the mo

Thanks in advance,
P.

DrBermant

Hi all,

I'm new to the site and unfortunatly I have a severe case of gynecomastia.
I am looking into surgery but I'm concerned that if I get lipo + excision (both of which I need) I will be left with alot of skin hanging. 

I want to know how/ if they can do something with this and what sort of results I should expect.

Also, what's the general view on Dr. Baranski in Poland?

sorry, no pics avail at the mo

Thanks in advance,
P.

The male chest can be distorted by Gynecomastia Male Breast Enlargement. How well the skin adjusts after surgery depends on the original problem, what is done, skill of the surgeon, the nature of the patient's skin, and many other factors.  That is why it is so critical to better understand a specific surgeon's skills and what techniques they offer.  Looking a many before and after pictures of what that doctor offers can be of great value.  That is why I have so many different sections to my website on gynecomastia so viewers can better understand the different problems facing the gynecomastia patient and alternate solutions we offer.

I rarely need to add a skin tightening component for most of my Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction.  The skin tightens up nicely for most young men without the need to add a skin reduction.

Drooping or Ptosis is a frequent problem after massive weight loss or deflation of massive muscles is a different situation.

Posting Standard Pictures to Show Male Chest Drooping after weight loss can help others better understand if the loose skin component is a factor.

Low areola and sagging skin do not give a good contour to the male chest.  Surgery to deal with both the residual contours of gynecomastia and loose hanging tissues can be combined.  Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Drooping Chest or Ptosis can consist of many different Surgical Options for Excess Skin of the Male Chest.  A Short Scar Skin Reduction Chest Lift hides the scars under the pectoral muscles and around the areola.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024