Author Topic: Looking for patient with severe gynecomastia, Dr. Cruise will perform at no cost  (Read 4214 times)

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
MTV has requested Dr. Cruise to be filmed in an upcoming episode of True Life featuring life changing plastic surgery. We are looking for patients with gripping stories related to severe gynecomastia. The surgery would be performed at NO COST to the patient.  

Filming will start in 2 weeks and we are searching for the perfect candidate.

If you or someone you know has a compelling gynecomastia story, needs surgery, and is prepared to be on television please share this with them as soon as possible.

Please visit this web page for full details: orangecountycosmeticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery-candidates-for-mtvs-true-life/

or from the home page of cruiseplasticsurgery.com

The patient MTV is looking for should appear to be between the ages of 16-28. This patient should have severe gynecomastia and a compelling emotional story associated with it. In addition they must live in Southern California.

Cruise Plastic Surgery holds patient privacy sacred; however, for this opportunity MTV will be filming the entire surgery and story behind the surgery so you must be prepared for this.

Patients excluded from this show include: massive weight loss patients, obese patients, and those in poor health. Also excluded are patients who have already been operated on and seek a revision.

The surgery will be performed at no cost to the patient. This includes surgeon’s fee, anesthesia, and operating room fees.

Filming will begin the third week of August. MTV will choose the participant by August 12th; therefore applicants need to apply immediately.

If you feel you are a good candidate and are interested please email us at : jola@cruiseplasticsurgery.com

Include the following information:

First and Last Name
Contact Information (phone number, email address, zip code)
Description of your problem/situation (fewer than 500 words)
Pictures (required for consideration)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:54:45 PM by Dr. Cruise »
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

Offline milloytravis

This sounds like a great opportunity but im kind of shy about the being on TV thing. Will we have to use our real name?

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
True Life is a documentary style show and to my understanding you do not have to disclose your full legal name for the show.

Rest assured the purpose of this segment is educational. It’s purpose is to show the patient in a positive light and how quality plastic surgery can dramatically change ones life for the better.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
id be all over this if i lived in cali, im surprised this thread only has 1 reply.

hammer

Most guys will not step forward even though they can get this fix for free as it is an embarrassing condition for most of them!

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
i understand that, but ur gyne will go away after the surgery which is free, u being embarressed is not even going to last long since the problem is coming to an end....for free!

hammer

Yes, you are right and speak volums, but fear is a very powerful thing! That is why this condition can keep men from moving on with there lives. It effects there self esteem, and many other things. I myself and others have been able to live very full lives without doing anything about our gynecomastia, but some of us are older and didn't have the option of surgery.

I have been lucky that my self confidence and self esteem has always been great and even today does not get bothered by breast, and some feel that these two things come from within, however I do beleive because of our media today our youth have more pressures to look perfect and that is way we have more problems with this and other problems such as eating disorders then we did years ago.

I do hope that someone steps up and take advantage of this, as it will also educate more of the public about gynecomastia. Over 60 % of the male population will suffer from this at sometime in there life, but not that many people know or understand about it.

Bob aka Hammer

Offline Xavier

• Bronze Member
I applied for this :) Hope I get accepted.

hammer

Good luck, and God bless you for stepping forward!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
Thank you for the kind and supportive words hammer. Our ultimate goal here would be to bring more men out of the shadows and bring up confidence by showing how life changing gynecomastia surgery can be to any man at any age. Xavier i will review your submission and pass it on to the MTV producers  ;D I wish you the best of luck as we are receiving quite a few submissions.

hammer

Both Dr. Jacobs and I tried to get a letter writing campaign going to the Dr. Oz show for him to do a program on gynecomastia, but no luck there. Maybe this will help what you are doing, anything that will also help make insurance companies start to pay would be great too!

Good luck with this project! I do not have cable or able to get this program but I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Bob aka Hammer

Offline xelnaga13

It's amazing how much misinformation and ignorance surrounds this condition. Anyone who volunteers to have their personal story made public will be doing a great service. This is a great opportunity for everyone involved; good luck!

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
**We have an update to those who wish to submit their story**

Massive weight loss patients, obese patients, and those in poor health are now accepted for the MTV True Life documentary and can receive free surgery. Also those who have already been operated on and seek a revision can also submit their story to jola@cruiseplasticsurgery.com

Please share with anyone you feel would greatly benefit from this.

Offline Xavier

• Bronze Member
Will applicants be notified if they are denied?

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
Xavier, Yes applicants will be contacted. We want to help everyone and offer this opportunity to everyone, If True Life does not choose an applicant, we are looking at offering an incentive for those applicants we feel could really benefit from a gynecomastia procedure and I would love to be their chosen surgeon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024