Author Topic: Growth again.  (Read 1934 times)

Offline taxmapper

Well couple more checkmarks on my end:

I have had lousy teeth my whole life. 

This has led me to a situation where when I was 17 I had braces. 
(Not 8, 17!) 

Well one of the many odd things I simply could not wrap my head around was why I had so many physical issues growing up. 
My teeth were something that my mother said, she believed that god looked at my mouth and threw in a bunch of teeth and said.. here do something...

Well reading several articles on JSTOR, I found evidence (though nothing directly written) that growth hormones affect how large the teeth get. 
My teeth simply never fit my mouth. 
They were always larger than my jaw could handle and crowded in. 

In a very dry and long winded article written on growth hormones in children and orthodontics, there was alluded tot he idea that male and female teeth are more affected (this because of the baby teeth-adult teeth thing) that women's teeth are smaller overall. Then men's teeth (though in actuality only by about 5% or so) are larger. the teeth are overly sensitive to growth hormone and androgyne (male hormones). 

This means that men's teeth by this theory grow larger and if I have a smaller more "dainty" female sized and structured jaw (which would explain alot) my teeth wouldn't fit. 
Which they dont. 

This is more theory than something actually explored, but I think that angle has not been explored because it isn't on the radar of anyone. 

Its all subjective, but the evidence is there. 

Offline taxmapper

more pain and growth sensation. 

bra cups are now fully filled, but not pushing out yet. 

Offline taxmapper

Here we are again. 

I dropped down and am holding to 203-207 lbs.  

But my bust has been sore and itchy. I recently felt more of the "pop rock" sensation and moreover, yesterday I measured out and popped up to 50 inches again, then it fell back down to 48-1/2 inches. 

Emotions are weird, (have a ton of stressor going on) but I have resisted crying, have weird feelings and emotions, and desires that are throwing me way off. 

I actually love the changes taking place, I just wish it would hurry up! 

I have a feeling that by the end of the year I may be much more busty than I am now, and may have started curving out.  

Note: I am NOT taking any estrogen or similar supplements, its all God's hand. 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Glad to hear the weight is staying healthy and getting better. Sorry to hear your breasts are experiencing the clear signs of growth about to occur. But am glad you are enjoying the changes taking place. I know any of us who expereince it, probably wishes it would hurry up, the pain/itching/soreness/what's it going to lead to? Growth or just pseudo growth and so forth. But, I feel for those who welcome these changes, the waiting is what is exciting. To feel something is going on, and then weeks later seeing something did go on by the fact our bras fit not as well or shirts are tighter in the chest, the movement when braless is more noticed...Unsure if doctors know why it is happening, but glad you are ok with the changes and hope overall the health is well. 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Week 2 of estrogen patch is over. It is for bone health. It’s the lowest dose possible for this, the safest delivery method. There is an underlying’ feeling of awareness’ in my breasts. Could be a sign of growth? We shall see but I am okay if it happens. It’s beyond my ability to predict and my ability to consistently camouflage 44 D breasts.
I am wondering what my chest would look like sans hair. I find the idea appealing.
Regards, Bob

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Only one way to find out :) lol. I personally find body hair to be quite gross, always have. Girls I dated growing up almost always made it some kind of deal breaker for their boyfriends to have smooth legs and arms, my torso and chest never grew hair except a few areas that was quickly shaven. Body hair just isn't for me, i think you'll find if you shave your breasts you will be amazed at how better it feels. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024