Author Topic: Operation with Karidis 12/7/11 + pics  (Read 13246 times)

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
Bet it's nice to see the t-shirt stick out at the bottom around your belly then hanging like a tent off your breasts eh!!

I'm chuffed my belly protrudes further then my breasts for once! lol

very true mate. Btw, at what point did you start massaging? Also, is 4 weeks of wearing this 24 hours going to be enough you think?

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
4 weeks was enough for me, I didn't get much swelling if any when I took it off. When i was taking my vest off around 2 weeks for half a day I could notice swelling quite quickly, but by 4 weeks it had really changed significantly. It's a royal pain in the arse wearing it in summer, but just look forward to next summer when it's all a distant memory  ;D

I can't remember when i started massage but i remember it was still tender and i was just using my finger tips very lightly like you would if you were putting moisturising cream on and gradually built it up. I don't have any tender spots at all anymore and can really massage deep now.... I have started massaging again recently as I neglected massage for a little while, but have reminded myself I need to be doing some as it will help.

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
Coming up for 4 weeks post op very soon, and nearly all signs of surgery are gone. Only evidence is when I flex my pecs and lift my arm, and you can see something isn't 100% right with nipple, but to be honest, I don't really care. Only downside is I need to hide wearing this vest. Also, along with my weight loss, everyone can see I have drastically changed. Perhaps I went a bit far with the diet, since I am being accused of looking ill and malnourished!  ??? Anyway, thats a another story, main thing, I am chuffed with the results, and it has definitely changed my life. Can't wait to get back into lifting weights again!

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
Sorry not posted in a while, its about 10 weeks post-op, went to see Karidis 4 weeks ago, and everythings fine, so wasn't much to report on. Some confusion as to how important massage is, as Karidis said to me that its ok "just to massage now and again while you're lathering soap in the shower". The only thing I worry about is an irregularity with my nipple, but it is still 1000% better than having big puffy sticking out moobs! Karidis did tell me to start going to the gym to build muscle, as I've lost a lost of weight, so I'll need to start lifting weights, and then I'll post a picture so you can get a better indicator of the kind of results you can expect.

Offline Mickydubs

• Bronze Member
Hope its all been a great success, got my consultation in 6 days with karidis, actually looking forward to it for some strange reason, hope you keep posting the pics mate to motivate others

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
Hi guys, sorry not been updating, but just thought its only fair to post an update. I keep meaning to post a pic, but not really much to report. I kinda lost touch with karidis and co, since my mobile number changed, but they haven't contacted me on my email or anything, and I kinda didn't see the point in going back either.
Everything is fine, I can't believe how well it went and I'm just at that stage where I don't worry about my chest. I did get this feeling that it was over-flat. But I guess its just my perception of what my chest used to compared to what it is now, and its just normal now. Nipples are not sunk-in like previous pics, and the only complaint I have is that when I angle my arm a certain way, you can tell something is not normal there, kinda scrunched up or something. But hey, nobody's perfect and I'd take this anyday, over having moobs.
What I might do next is start working out and getting some muscle on my chest, since this will make the chest look even more "normal". My advice to everyone is, JUST DO IT! I was the same, nervous and shy guy, always worrying about everything. I just thought, stop complaining, its not that big an operation (in comparison to others) and Karidis is very experienced. I even went through all this myself, didn't tell ANYONE. And I really mean that, I went back to a hotel after the op myself and even to this day, nobody knows I did the op. I'm not exactly a big tough guy though, so if I could deal with all that, I'm pretty sure you guys, especially if you have people supporting you, can do the same. Anyway, I'll post a good pic for everyone, but not exactly gonna be anything magificent  ;D

Offline namsoni

• Bronze Member
Cheers for the update Joe. Glad to hear it is going well. It's reassuring to hear that you never told anyone and you were fine. Got my op on Thursday, and was a little worried about not telling anyone, though it seems a few people have done this and were fine.

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
Hi guys. Not sure why I am posting tonight after almost 2 years, but thought I owed it to everyone.
Everythings great - I mean, I almost cannot believe I was ever like that. It just makes me think, I missed out on so much of my life, because of these stupid man boobs. And after getting rid of them, (cliche here) I am like a new man. I am so much more confident, and this was probably responsible for turning my life around. And you guys will not believe this, but to this day, not one person knows I even went for the operation! Not one person. Anyway, hope you guys make the decision that's right for you.

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Hi guys. Not sure why I am posting tonight after almost 2 years, but thought I owed it to everyone.
Everythings great - I mean, I almost cannot believe I was ever like that. It just makes me think, I missed out on so much of my life, because of these stupid man boobs. And after getting rid of them, (cliche here) I am like a new man. I am so much more confident, and this was probably responsible for turning my life around. And you guys will not believe this, but to this day, not one person knows I even went for the operation! Not one person. Anyway, hope you guys make the decision that's right for you.

Thanks for an update 3 years on, and awesome to hear it's all worked out for you. If you did have a spare couple of minutes to upload a picture, would be awesome as most people disappear after a couple of months (understandably).

Thanks again and congrats!

Offline djrix187

• Posting Member
And you guys will not believe this, but to this day, not one person knows I even went for the operation! Not one person. Anyway, hope you guys make the decision that's right for you.

Exactly the same with me, I haven't told anyone.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024