Author Topic: pain in the chest after masterbation and nipple get puffy  (Read 23507 times)

Offline sunny007

• Posting Member

pain starts in nipple and they get puffy after masterbation

Offline SpringRoll

i actually thought gyno was related to masturbation but ppl said no, i actually tried not to for 2 weeks my chest seemed slimmer but it could have just been my mind, anyways ppl have said its not related but i thought it was cuz ur hormone lvl should change with stimulation? dont take my answer seriously cuz i dont know alot about gyno but ive read around and applied it here, im only 15 got gyno around 13-12 ppl du u think mine will go away

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
im only 15 got gyno around 13-12 ppl du u think mine will go away

doubtful...

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
you're sure its actually "puffy" and not just a normal reaction?

Offline RepCracker

• Posting Member
Aren't sexual organs nerves intimately relate to the nipple sensation?  I know I feel it every time, which is part of the reason I'm still on the fence regarding surgery.  Subconsiously I appreciate my G because privately I benefit from it.

Too sexy for my body! 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is not unusual for a man to have very sensitive nipples. The nipple also is erectile to a degree. These are both true whether or not a man has Gynecomastia.

The breast is not a sexual organ though and there would be no direct relationship to the breast and sexual activity.
Grandpa Dan

Offline sunny007

• Posting Member
Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted it can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances.
Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions. Excessive stimulation can result in over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin.

The side effects of such changes to the body include:
•   Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
•   Lower back pain
•   Thinning hair / Hair Loss
•   Soft / Weak Erection
•   Premature Ejaculation
•   Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
•   Groin / Testicular Pain
•   Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

Over-masturbation can also cause problems such as seminal leakage, which can cause sperm to ooze or leak out of the penis with no accompanying erection. Both semen leakage and youthful impotence are embarrassing, uncomfortable, and signs of Sexual Exhaustion.
Semen leakage is a sign that the parasympathetic nerve, which keeps the ejaculation valve shut and holds the erection, is weakening as a result of over-masturbation. With a weakened nerve, maintaining an erection is a problem.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
I always thought it might be linked. Research shows some hormones increase after you ejaculate.

Any docs, is it possible? ???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It occurs to me that my original response is incomplete.

Because the post specifically narrowed the pain down to the nipples, it was not necessary to pursue the matter any further.

Chest pain, However, after any strenuous activity, whether sexual or not, could be a sign of cardiac or vascular problems. A person experiencing this should see a Dr. and get this checked out.

Offline Doomed

• Posting Member
It is possible due to the release of prolactin.  Prolactin is a hormone released during sex as well as masturbation in men.  It is the hormone responsible for that "I don't want to anymore" feeling you have immediately after you ejaculate.  High levels of prolactin are also responsible for gynecomastia in some men.  If your prolactin levels are elevated and partially responsible for your gynecomastia it is quite possible that stimulus/release of the prolactin, such as the ejaculation during sex or masturbation could cause some temporary discomfort.  Prolactin levels usually return to normal 42-78 hours following ejaculation.  This would not be the norm for everyone and your gyne would have to be somewhat Prolactin induced. 

Masturbation is very unlikley to cause gynecomastia, unless you were to perhaps do it 10 times per day, every day, but it is plausible that the release of prolactin during orgasm could cause some slight discomfort in the nipple area IF your prolactin levels are already elevated and partially or completely responsible for your gynecomastia.

Here is more on Prolactin and sex if you are interested; http://www.livescience.com/mysteries/070315_sex_sleep.html
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 10:25:37 PM by Doomed »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024