Author Topic: Do I have gyno? :S  (Read 4299 times)

Offline bigt93

• Posting Member
Haven't been thinking about gyno for a long time now, but the last days or the last week my left nipple has been sore. And when I "selfexamed" it, I felt a hard lump on the left side of the nipple - close to where it's normal skin. I've tried to get an appointment with my doc, he wasn't available until the middle of november. I have no idea of what I'm going to do!

Offline bigt93

• Posting Member

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
Dude, if i had a chest like yours, I would be prancing around shirtless every chance I got. You have a psychological problem if you have a complex about your chest. Your chest looks fine...be proud of it and get that crazy thinking out of your head.

Offline bigt93

• Posting Member
John: Im not worried about the look on my chest now, im worried about the lump behind the left nipple and the fact that it hurts real bad. And the fact that the right side has started to be sore and itch.. Took some blood samples that showed high prolactin-levels. Going to take new samples after 5.nov..

Offline Gammy

• Bronze Member
Ok, so you look like you lift. When did this itching and pain start? Have u used any test boosters / pro hormones / steroids? Any supps with preparatory blends containing hormone effecting ingredients? If u have, and are still using anything, I would stop immediately.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024