Author Topic: letro 2.5 mg to reverse gyno  (Read 4105 times)

Offline jamieson

Hi  everyone this is my first time posting here, i am suffering from gyno for a few years now (no roids) . I keep hearing good results on the net from people reversing or at least reducing the size of gyno with  letro 2.5mg daily for 3 weeks. Some have claimed gyno completely gone, could this be true and i am actually going to try this since you can get it covered by insurance. Has anyone here tried it or maybe shed some light on weather its something to look into. Anyways i will keep posting here regardless of results.

Offline xelnaga13

Ive been bodybuilding since the age of 13. I have experience with pretty much every anabolic and ancillary compounds you can think of.

Most of the positive experiences youre referring too are men who began to develop gyno due to steroid use. Part of the reason why they had a positive experience is because they treated their gyno as soon as it started to develop. The longer you wait to treat gyno with medication the more unlikely the chance of a positive outcome.

Letrozole is the most POWERFUL anti aromatase drug on the market. Some studies suggest a complete elimination of estrogen @ .25mcgs.

Letrozole is a poor choice for several reasons. First, you need estrogen. After a quick google search you will find that estrogen is necessary for healthy cholesterol levels, joint health, and the production/absorption of serotonin. Second, you risk estrogen rebound which could make your condition worse. Third, the drug is considered too harsh/effective for guys running obscene amount of injectable testosterone, so imagine how long it will take for your hormones to stabilize being natural. Lastly, no estrogen=no sex drive AT ALL.

If there were a medication that was effective for long term gyne sufferers we would all be on stamp collection or fly fishing forums.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I could not have said it better.

Except that my interest is more in camping.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024