Author Topic: How to put a bra on correctly  (Read 3960 times)

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Most of you probably may not need this but I picked up a few good tips from this website: http://www.venusianglow.com/2008/04/how-to-put-on-bra-correctly-and-why-it.html
I learned I have been getting the wrong bras for my "assets" and what I learned will aid me in getting a better fitting bra. If it helps...great! If not...oh well.

aboywithgirls

Thanks for posting.  Great info. However, as it turns out, I've been putting my bras  correctly for quite a few years. I was shown this method about 7-8 years ago at a bra fitting. Instantly lost all my side boob and put it in a cup that  was a size larger. Looks better and feels better. 

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I never knew. I have a lot of side boob and have never had a good fitting bra...ever. I know retraining the tissue to fit in and stay in the cup may take a while but I am looking forward to the relief! I have always had too small of a cup with too small of a band or too large a cup with too large a band or some other improper mix. I always tried to be sure my breasts fit into the cup but never allowed for the side boobs to get back to where they belong. Life!

aboywithgirls

I never knew. I have a lot of side boob and have never had a good fitting bra...ever. I know retraining the tissue to fit in and stay in the cup may take a while but I am looking forward to the relief! I have always had too small of a cup with too small of a band or too large a cup with too large a band or some other improper mix. I always tried to be sure my breasts fit into the cup but never allowed for the side boobs to get back to where they belong. Life!
Bras are to breasts like braces are to teeth. If you were to wear a push up underwire bra 24/7, you would almost certainly notice a significant shift in your breasts from being "outsiders " to "front and center " in a short amount of time. 

Offline TigerPaws

Bras are to breasts like braces are to teeth. If you were to wear a push up underwire bra 24/7, you would almost certainly notice a significant shift in your breasts from being "outsiders " to "front and center " in a short amount of time.
Not necessarily, but then even few women wear a push-up or underwire continuously so the chance of any significant or even noticeable tissue migration would be negligible at best.

Side boob (extensive breast tissue which is mostly Aptos fat) can be uncomfortable and moving it forward will not necessarily increase frontal projection. It can and often will increase apparent fullness but not overall projection. Greater fullness can look like larger pectoral muscles thereby adding to concealment rather than shouting look at me. A great deal depends on the style and type of bra worn as well as the configuration of the breasts.

Some bras have a deep plunge and are front closure with very little actual push up, such

as this  Racerback High Impact Wireless Yoga Runing Sports Bra

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Just saw that tonight at Walmart for $9 on clearance in some colors that we're not selling well.  I have wondered how well it fits. 

Offline TigerPaws

Just saw that tonight at Walmart for $9 on clearance in some colors that we're not selling well.  I have wondered how well it fits.
I have several of the Pink Queen front closure bras as shown above, for my body type and style they are very confortable, YMMY though. But for $9 dollars why not try one besides it is Wallie-World you can always take it back.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Do they fit on the big side or loose?   Or true to size?

I've never tried a bra on at Walmart,  are they ok with it? 

Offline TigerPaws

Do they fit on the big side or loose?   Or true to size?

I've never tried a bra on at Walmart,  are they ok with it?
Buy it, take it home, try it one buy do not remove the tags. If you do not like it take it back.

Damn it is less than a sawbuck if you do not like it give it to a local charity.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024