Author Topic: Growing Again  (Read 3413 times)

South1

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:53:34 PM by South1 »

Offline TigerPaws

Sir, "meds and heath supplements can and do cause male breast development, it all depends on your susceptibility to the two primary causes (not related to excessive weight) Estrogen and Prolactin.

Estrogen is the primary culprit but Prolactin in sufficient quantities and if you are exposed long enough can also be a cause.

Each man is different in their susceptibility to these two hormones, some more than others, it is the luck of the genetic draw. As to how big you may get, again that depends on your genes, you have zero control over it.

What you have described is pretty much classic development symptoms, the pain is from the growth and development of the breast gland.

If you have not seen an Endocrinologist then see one who understands male breast development and remember not all physicians are equal. Find one who knows what you are going through. Have yourself tested for any hormone imbalance.

The is an underling reason for your development, there always is, you just have to find it and there is no cure because you are not ill. That leaves you with surgery or learning to live with who and what you are.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:12:37 PM by TigerPaws »

hammer

Tigerpaws has gave you some great advice! I would just like to add that if you feel that a bra will help then I would recommend going for a formal fitting. I'm a 46H and for years I wear a 50DD and was very uncomfortable! My wife and daughter's told me for a long time to go get a fitting, but until my primary care doctor did I was put off by it!

I was treated with great respect and I now order all my bras from the same place and feel very comfortable about it!

Bob

Offline TigerPaws

There were several other helpful comments and answers to this topic that I found very useful. But they are now missing. Does anyone know why they were deleted?
While I am not certain, it appears that during an update/server change that all posts past a certain date have been deleted.

This may be due to the addition of a sales banner ad which now appears at the top of the home page.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024