Author Topic: A great option  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I think that could work. Just make sure it doesn't swallow the rest of your body while allowing room for the bust. You don't want to look like you are wearing a bag.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

I like it!

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
So do I. The stripes seem to distract from the shape. You could probably even get away with tucking it in and wearing a belt to match your footwear, for a smarter look.

I'm not really into 'ladies' outerwear at all, but this top really does look gender neutral. There should be far more of it. 

Orb

I feel it could work.  I like most here aren't ready to jump gender lines and dress feminine.  That being said, there is nothing wrong shopping across the isle and finding something that works.  Women have been doing this for years.  I believe a lot of their fashion was derived from men's.  With intention!  No problem taking back what they have taken from our isle, retrofitting for their needs, for comfort.  A lot of their outerwear is in my mind gender neutral.  A woman's casual, play or outdoor wear is for sure. 

It is crossing the isle, but is it?

p.r.1974

That is nice indeed!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024