Author Topic: Women's Clothing  (Read 9251 times)

Dudewithboobs

I know this is a bit dated but I wanted to come back to this. I’ve been a staunch adversary against the notion of men wearing women’s clothing and not calling it crossdressing especially in the tone and style of what it’s been used to speak about here and argue in the case for it. I think a lot of us here do not have female body’s and large busts that demand blouses and female cut tops. But as well, many do obviously. 
I wanted to apologize for my past ignorance here regarding this topic. While I’m sure no one cares or has any opinion about anyone’s opinion about it outside a momentary response to. It’s just kind of my nature to acknowledge when I’m incorrect. 
About two months ago when my favorite bra was getting too tight in the cups I was leaving the bra dept and of course panties and other garments are present there obviously. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try a couple packages of women’s underwear. I also browsed the jeans as my jeans never fit right and not because of hips and such but just felt good but fit wrong. So I got a pair of levis women’s that were not identifiably female other than the pocket depth. 
It’s been two months maybe since that and I’ve got to say women’s underwear is just tremendously more comfortable so much so I’ve gotten rid of my male underwear and my male jeans and have switched exclusively to women’s. 
This isn’t some hoorah of a let’s rehash the topic but getting dressed this morning just made me realize just how more comfortable I am in these clothes that the others. And all my past opinion on any item of women’s clothing is crossdressing is now realized as just false to me. Maybe to society and so forth but to anyone honestly wearing it without intention to cross dress or is trans and whatnot it’s obviously simply just clothing. 
So anyways maybe the coffee is just too strong this morning and I couldn’t sleep well either so sorry if this ramble is nothing. But wanted to say thanks to this forum again. It time to time continues to expand my view and perspective. 

aboywithgirls

I am happy that you are happy with your clothing and how it fits and feels. I started wearing panties when I was in high school. Yes, I did like that fact that they were panties and that they were "women's " underwear. They did in fact fit and feel better too. 

About in my mid twenties I had started wearing women's outerwear. I also started with jeans and then started replacing my dress slacks with ones from Lane Bryant and the ladies department at JCPENNEY and Macy's. I also became very tried of wearing my men's button down shirts that were too big and started wearing blouses and other tops that actually fit my figure. 

It was really only in the last 5 years that I got into wearing skirts and dresses and transitioned to womanhood. 

Everyone is unique and wears whatever is best for themselves. I chat with a few other members here who shall remain nameless that are in a similar position as myself who have begun their own journey towards womanhood and other members who are content with minimal support of their girls.

I am always happy to chat with anyone about any of it. It's all good!
🥰😍🤗❣️🍆🔪🌮❤️

Sophie ❤️

gmast

I’ve been a staunch adversary against the notion of men wearing women’s clothing and not calling it crossdressing .................I am in these clothes that the others. And all my past opinion on any item of women’s clothing is crossdressing is now realized as just false to me.
So men wearing women's clothing ws cross dressing, and you were opposed to men cross dressing.  But now that you are wearing women's clothing, you are not opposed to it, because you changed your mind, and it is not cross dressing?  You can justify it all you want, but that doesnt change the dictionaries.  Is the real issue, that you thought cross dressing was  wrong, and you'd rather want to change the meanings of words than admit you've changed your moral stance?

Dudewithboobs

My moral stance? Thought it was wrong? I never ever in my life had a moral stance on it nor did I ever think how anyone wishes to dress is wrong. I did have an opinion that men who have no need for alternative clothing options designed for women and wear it simply for feminine effect is crossdressing. That opinion stays the same. There is in my opinion however the consideration of is someone wearing something for general comfort and potential need or to appeal to feminine tendencies and appear feminine in presentation.
If someone does that then let them do them. My arguments in the past were always there are forums for that. We are a forum of men with breasts not men who want to discuss the falls latest dress like up. And that is why I generally never comment on posts that encourage that. Nothing wrong with it. I encourage anyone to feel comfortable as they choose just not the forum for it. I’m not changing dictionaries or re defining things based on a oh I like it now. I simply am saying I tried some other underwear and enjoyed the fit. Men’s jeans are stretchy now days and instead of paying 78.00 at express I bought similar style for 20.00 at target. 

aboywithgirls

Dudewithboobs, 

I  appreciate your honesty and your openness to try clothing marketed towards women.  It's not for everyone. Some men have a feminine shape that lends itself well to women's clothing. It's only natural that it is more comfortable and likely looks better because it fits better. It starts with your bra and go from there.

Sophie ❤️

Dudewithboobs

Thanks I never want to be someone who has a view or opinion that can’t be changed. Being open to all views and ideas and things I feel makes anyone who allows it live a crazy easier life. I’ve had plenty of opinions and views I’ve stuck with and others I’ve changed. Some are by giving personal experience to and others are by getting personal perspective from. 

Online Evolver

• Gold Member
DWB, you've done nothing wrong. You have changed your opinion based on the benefit of experience, that's all. You now understand that there is a clear distinction between wearing women's clothing to appear feminine, and wearing women's clothing because they fit you better. This applies equally to underwear and tops/pants etc.

Dudewithboobs

Thanks. I really see no difference in wearing panties now than wearing male panties or briefs instead of boxer shorts and so forth. Just the women’s version seemed odd always but it’s literally the same thing just generally a softer fabric. Not like I am buying floral lace and ish like that just general style 

Confused old man

According to my doctor. Men like myself with a hormonal imbalance can be a cause of several things. In my case he thinks its environmental, my age and maybe my genes. Environmental because I am a farmer/rancher and have been exposed to a large variety of chemicals. Plastics because I always had a plastic Diet Pepsi in my hand. Loved that stuff at one time. Genes...my grandmother and mother were very large breasted. My sisters are also. So when my imbalance started to happen my middle section,butt, thighs and boobs got much bigger. Doctor says that’s what happens with way to much estrogen and a depleted testosterone level. But with that, estrogen is stored in fat. So hit caused my weight gain but now is stored there..double whammy...lol. So to the gym I go three times a week to lose all this. Well I lost my middle section but my butt,thighs and boobs stayed basically the same. WTH!..doctor told me there is no way of telling what part of the body the weight comes off. Everyone is different to a certain extent. So wrangler jeans didn’t really fit anymore. My wife suggested trying on women’s jeans because she said I have a figure now instead of a good body I once had. I have found that Lee women’s 100% cotton relaxed fit straight jeans fit me perfectly. Fit around my waist and flare out at the butt and thighs. Perfect fit for my butt and thighs. Am I a crossdresser? I sure am, I crossed over that isle at the store and bought jeans, bras and panties that fit my body. I am 100% male. So wear what fits. Wear what makes you feel good. Even if it’s lace frilly stuff or whatever. Life is short...enjoy it. If the haters don’t like it....who cares...sounds like they have a problem...lol

Orb

Dude, I too thank you for your honesty and openness on this matter.  I feel sorry for any individual that can't continue to grow and learn.  Thing is I feel its all marketing.  Why not separate clothing that best fits women and men so selecting becomes easier and a bit more private within sexes.  Buy what fits.  What most can't get past is for some wearing anything of the opposing sex  is a bit of a fetish.  I don't believe that is what men here are talking about.
  Good for you DWB.

Dudewithboobs

I agree and it took a bit to come around to that but like I said some change of opinions of mine come from personal experience. I run a lot on my lunch breaks and change and always hated going back to work sweating still and boxers being so uncomfortable I finally tried panties solely as a I bet these fit better for myself and for comfort with that activity in itself. And it does. I tried the male version of it but still was just too thick of material and too hot. Face it women’s underwear fits feels and breathes better it’s just underwear to me and it’s not a redefining of it it’s a realizing of it 

Orb

I agree and it took a bit to come around to that but like I said some change of opinions of mine come from personal experience. I run a lot on my lunch breaks and change and always hated going back to work sweating still and boxers being so uncomfortable I finally tried panties solely as a I bet these fit better for myself and for comfort with that activity in itself. And it does. I tried the male version of it but still was just too thick of material and too hot. Face it women’s underwear fits feels and breathes better it’s just underwear to me and it’s not a redefining of it it’s a realizing of it
Right on.  explore the options guys.  We look for it in shorts and shirts.  Are undies that taboo?  

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Wow - this subject ....again.

I agree with DWB's premise.

Gmast:  Once upon a time I was and wore men's 36 waist jeans.  Had some drastic heart surgery, lost 27 lbs in 17 days, and my waist size dropped to 30-31, with my hips still at 41-42.  Men's jeans that fit my waist wouldn't go over my hips, and those that went over my hips were waaay too big in the waist.  A saleslady in a clothing store told me that my waist-hip measurements were women's size 10-12 (depending on slim, regular, etc.).  So, I got some size 10 regular and they fit.  Had nothing whatsoever to do with cross-dressing.
Fast forward a few years, and  - lo and behold - the medications that were (and are!) keeping me alive had a side effect of suppressing both testosterone production and absorption, coupled with the usual age related T decline,  resulting in significant breast development.  As can be seen, wearing a bra for me isn't a matter of c-d fetish but necessary for support, bounce control, and appearance.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 04:31:57 PM by Moobzie »

Online Johndoe1

I, myself, have come to the conclusion that clothing is only labelled a certain gender because society has labeled that. I am not a cross dresser. I don't go around trying to be a certain gender. I am wanting to be comfortable in my appearance and my physical self.

I wear bras. Not because I want to be a woman but because I have a very prominent physical trait, that society has label as "woman"; breasts. For years I let them sag, and bounce and jiggle and sway off my chest because society says men don't wear bras because they don't have breast tissue to support. Eventually, my breast became physically uncomfortable and didn't look all that great either in hindsight. I now wear a garment that is labeled as "women's" to deal with this physical trait for appearance and comfort. My DD size breast have weight. Several pounds worth. They are heavy and a bra takes that weight, and swag, and sag, and bounce and jiggle away. That's not cross dressing, that is necessity.

And not all men's tops will accommodate my developed chest. Some men's tops will pull across my chest in a manner that over extenuates my chest. Some men's button down tops will pull open at the buttons or since men's button downs are not made for a bust, a gaping hole will develop between buttons over the apex of my bust exposing my bra or layering garment because there is no room in the chest area for developed breasts. So a garment labeled as "women" works better since it's designed to accommodate for a bust. This too does not make me a cross dresser.

Due to the same reason of my developed chest, I am finding that some bottoms labeled as "woman" fit my waist/bum better than some bottoms labeled "men". This doesn't make me a cross dresser either.

My wearing of clothing designated as "woman'" has everything to my physical and mental comfort and nothing to do with cross dressing. I believe most men here fall into this same category.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Evolver

• Gold Member
^ Perfectly said.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024