Author Topic: A great option!  (Read 1627 times)

aboywithgirls

Ok fellas!!! I just tried this bra and LOVE ❤️👙🥰 it !!!!

I was looking for something lighter for the summer months. It is truly moisture wicking. It helps keep the girls dry on those warmer days. 

It's 100% invisible under most tops. It's super thin and airy. The strap adjustments are in front. So no little bumps on your back.

Even the soft cup version gives me enough support for being out and about doing errands or even going out for a walk. 

If you're looking for a bra with great support with lighter compression while still providing some shape that doesn't scream "I'm wearing a bra " , you should probably look at the shapeez line of bras.

Shapeez Comfeez Women’s Short Back-Smoothing Bra, Wirefree Moisture Wicking Bra with Removable Foam Cup, Nylon-Lycra Comfort https://a.co/d/iHlgyXO

Love you guys 

Sophie ❤️❤️❤️❤️👙

Orb

Always appreciate your encouragements and recommendations Sophie. 

Looks nice and has the adjusters up front more also.  looks like it would give a clean stealthy look.

Offline Johndoe1

I know what you have been reading! :D :D
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Looks like a great bra.   I’m past the sheath look.   I don’t care who sees that I’m wearing a bra.   That’s their problem, not mine.

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
For the Canadian buyers here is a great option. https://knix.ca/products/luxelift-pullover-bra-beach-glow
All seams are flat. removeable padding. great material. Doesn't feel wet and sticky when you sweat. Will hide under anything but the tightest of t-shirts or very lightweight white shirts. check out their whole line up. Prices in $CAD. I believe they ship to the US. So that almost a 30% discount right off the bat for US buyers. 

aboywithgirls

OMG!!! That is sooooo cute!

Thank you for sharing this. I just ordered the bra and panties set. It looks perfect for lounging around in. I can't wait to try them on! 🥰👙

Sophie ❤️

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
No Worries ABWG.  They are a bit snug at first. But they warn you of that. The material "relaxes" and forms to you as wear it.  I know you are less worried about hiding your brassiere, but it will give you a smooth look under more form fitting blouses. I like it because it is almost impossible to notice under my clothes. 

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
OMG!!! That is sooooo cute!

Thank you for sharing this. I just ordered the bra and panties set. It looks perfect for lounging around in. I can't wait to try them on! 🥰👙

Sophie ❤️
Hey, Sophie, did you ever get your Knix order? How did it turn out?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024