Author Topic: Guess I've graduated from pullover knit shirts  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I've worn this style of shirt for most of my adult life, but even in a larger size, my boob projection makes me too self-conscious to continue. I feel more comfortable in button-up shirts, so I guess that's my future. Anyone else feel this way?

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
Oh yes, that's me as well.  T-Shirts can only be worn loosely and with only a few styles of pull over brassieres that have flat seams.  Otherwise they are now undershirts. Any snug sweater of knit is out.  Button up shirts are the norm now. Even in summer. Now I have built a nice collection of short sleeve shirts for summer that are actually cooler to wear than most t-shirts.  But I am getting near the size where i am getting self conscious even in a button down shirt. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
As I stated in another thread. It’s bra, then tank and then button down shirt. The tight tank top smooths out the bra lines. Button down shirt is not real form fitting. A little loose and comfortable but not a sloppy kind of look. There is really nothing that will hide my chest unless I want to wear something really big for a shirt. So the acceptance part of it all is, yes I have boobs, yes you can see them stick out. Some look close and most don’t. It is what it is. I’m not overweight, so losing weight is not going to make them go away. So I have two options, surgery or live with them. I chose to live with them. 

Offline blad

T shirts advertise bra outlines. The more form fitting and thinner the material the more they advertise. Even a bulky T shirt will show the outlines with movements such as bending over.

Button down shirts, particularly darker ones with patterns, are much more stealth. Obviously in the summer they are short sleeved. There are many comfortable wicking fabrics for summer use. A further bonus, a button down shirt makes one more put together than a cheap T shirt. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

For years my uniform has been either a tee shirt or turtleneck beneath an open shirt worn like a jacket.  The cotton undershirt is typically in a very dark color, making it difficult for anyone to notice the shape of my breasts.  The over shirt does the rest whether I'm wearing a brassiere or not.  Of course, I'm no longer in the work force... read retired... so I have no need to wear any sort of uniform.  Casual wear all the time.  This afternoon I took a hike wearing a flannel lined jacket over a navy blue turtleneck, open down the front.  No one was aware of my bosom.  We do what we need to do... simple as that.

Dudewithboobs

I’ve found that the outlines of things becomes more of an obsessive concern than an honest concern. Thin workout shirts or shirts in general of thinner fabrics will of course show more but standard t shirts I find while the outline may be seen if you’re wearing a gray or darker blue or black or red or anything besides pastel or white lol it’s unlikely it is advertising as much as we may believe it to be. Even if it was and we bent over and the band that shows the stripe of the band or straps how often are you walking by a guy in Home Depot or the store bending over and glancing at his back. Or how often when talking to a guy or walking past or behind a guy are you staring at his shirt? It becomes a we know it’s there so we are aware to it. But Bob and Betty have no clue so they are likely just minding their own and walking by behind or past ya and don’t even see the outline. 
To me the cup outline gives more detail than the band or straps and even then a general fluff of the shirt or turn or movement deters from that being seen. I think unless you’re wearing a form fitting shirt even if you’re a c cup or more the projection may be seen but the bra probably isn’t an item people register. Maybe I’m just too comfortable in a bra now that I’ve become naive lol. 
Same as 42C, not a hike but yesterday at work I was just in a pink polo in a t shirt bra and was well aware my cup outlines if looked at probably could be seen. I forgot my jacket in the car and a co worker brought donuts and I grabbed one and a few people were talking and I sat to talk too. No one says anything and I go back to my desk and pass a few people during the day and nothing. We do what we need to for comfort and support and in the end no body else probably notices. 

Offline taxmapper

Simple solution: 
Wear Camo.   

The color alteration causes the eye to follow broken patterns over that of body shape.. 

HENCE the use of camouflage. 

So if its a total concern, then go Duck Dynasty. 

Offline Johndoe1

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Good idea! Also, the full beard would help hide my boobs.

Busted (and happy)

I sport a full set of facial hair. It does not hide anything but it makes a statement about my sexuality even  when wearing a denim mini skirt rather than shorts in summer.
I am male, presenting as male, with boobs that I look after and control  with any style bra I choose - the time tested solution used by women. 

Dudewithboobs

I’d imagine a beard may take away from the overall view of a guy with modest breasts but feel if they are large enough to be present with or without a bra than it will definitely be seen regardless. Unless the beard is full blown down to the chest lol. But I find subtle things like a beard or for me working out does help distract from the overall assumption of things. I powerlift and feel my shoulders and arms definitely help give more indication of oversized pecs than breasts if not it at least gives the confidence to assume 

Busted (and happy)

My point was it makes the distinction between being a male doing what is necessary to support natural breasts and someone who is a fetish hobbyist crossdresser.
PS. I definitely have and value my feminine side and am unashamed about that. My breasts are attached to me-ergo they are my boys rather than girls.
They are my friends not my enemies
Love me, love my boobs- if not, I really don't want to know 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 08:03:44 AM by Busted (and happy) »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024