Author Topic: Another Option  (Read 2390 times)

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
So guys, as I’ve said before, I have puffy nipples but NO gland.  Is there anyway to get rid of this w/ out surgery?  I don’t need a gland or anything removed and my chest is fine, I just have nipple area fat.

Also, has ANYONE had success w/ just exercise?

Offline jeremyj

• Posting Member
dublin, I was just told that even though you can't feel the gland and it is/could still be there.  It can either be hard or soft and they don't know until it is removed.  I am still learning about this.  

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
if you just have fatty tissue under the nipple, you MAY have some success with something like Yohimburn

http://www.yohimburn.com/

its a topical cream that is designed to help improve blood flow to those stubborn fatty areas. this isn't something you can just rub on and expect to see dramatic results though. you will have to be in a calorie deficit through diet and excercise. what these types of products do is help release the lipids into the blood stream so that they are more easily used for fuel. if your body doesn't need more fuel then the fat will just be rediposited (probably right back in those stubborn areas where you body likes to hold onto fat - ie under your nipples)

to maximize efficiency of something like this you'd want to put it on before you do excercise.  i've heard reports of people that have had some luck with this product, but i've tried it myself and diet/excercise has leaned me out elsewhere, but even using this product the fatty deposits on my chest never seemed to be effected. your milage may vary...

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
Moobius..check your PM, when you get time

Offline cafit

• Posting Member
Has anyone ever tried this Yohimburn? If so, what were your results? I am always very curious when I hear of new products out on the market (an even more skeptical due to "sanke-oil" sellers). I've never heard of this gel or it's effects.

dublin13, I have yet to try it, but there is a gel called Andractim. If you search this site you will find some valuable feedback from some of our esteem peers. It may (or may not) be what you looking for.

Good luck, Champ!

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
yeah, I've read a good deal about Andractim on this site, but haven't gone to see a doctor about a prescription yet.  I'm going to buy this Yohimburn stuff...it seems less invasive and what the HELL do I have to lose at this point?

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
I use Yohimburn (YES) as well as Andractim(sp). I am just finishing my second tube of the later and have noticed little if any improvement. I use YES prior to going to the gym… It is a short term “fix” The product dehydrates the fat cells for a short time then your body figures it out and fix’s the “problem”. It keeps the puffs away for 15-20 min by itself… When I am exercising my nips are almost always hard so my problem is not visible.

I have been experimenting with another topical that is similar to the others… When I apply it reduces the puffiness by 90-95% for 90 + min… every time. I believe this product is also helping to reduce the local fat…. The problem is this… It comes from a “research” company.. Any body-builders out there know what I mean. I believe this product is only available thru this company. The problem is they also sell many other “research” chemicals and I am not sure if I want to put their name out there..

Any other BB bros out there??? PM me and help me figure this out!!

Peace

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
cptam, could you please PM me the info for the 90min topical?  Much appreciated!

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
cptam, could you please PM me the info for the 90min topical?  Much appreciated!

Check your PM!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024