Author Topic: Lista or Fielding... Just a thought for you guys who havent done it yet  (Read 2465 times)

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
A couple of months ago, it was really hard for me to decide wether I should be doing it with lista or fielding. The obvious choice would have been fielding. He's much cheaper and I definitely could have used that extra money I would have saved on something else, such as a motorcycle or something a teenager would want. Haha.

I decided to go with Lista. I thought to myself 'F*ck it', I only have one body, and one chest. So to me, spending that extra two or 3 grand going with Lista was worth it to me.

I dont really know if any of this is making sense, I just woke up and decided to come on this website only because I have a check up appointment soon with lista.

Just remember guys, you only have one body. To me, it made sense to me to spend the extra money for fewer scars

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
Couldn't have said it better. It's about the right choice for you and whatever it is, it will stick with you. Aside from all the seriousness, it shouldn't shy anyone from going under the knife. Evaluate whether or not you can live the rest of your life with it and be "ok".

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yesssir...  whatever is best for 'YOU' my friend... ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024