Author Topic: Enlargement  (Read 827 times)

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
This is a strange question for a gynecomastia forum, but has anybody had any luck intentionally enlarging their breasts?

I wear a 38B bra and fill it out reasonably well. I would like to be able to fill a 38C bra. I do not wish to "transgender" to a woman. I simply would like to have bigger boobs.

I have read that certain herbs, supplements, essential oils, etc. can cause an increase in size, but I am skeptical that any of them really work.

I am interested to hear if anybody has tried this, and what real world results were achieved.

Related question... has anyone asked their doctor how to get bigger breasts? and if so, how did you go about it?

Thank you,

Bob

Offline 42CSurprise!

Sitting here with breasts filling a 42C brassiere I'm not feeling the need for them to getting bigger, but I have explored the matter online, mostly out of curiosity.  I'm well aware there are men like yourself who want to grow their breasts and who have no desire to transition.  At one time in my life I would have simply shaken my head.  Now I understand that every reality and every possibility is being explored somewhere by someone.  Here is a link to a website that explores this question for men.  Yes, many rely on herbs, some claiming success.  Check it out and see what you think.  Good luck.

https://www.breastnexum.com/index.php

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
I checked out the link. Wow! Way too much stuff to absorb at once.

Thank you for the response!

Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Not for enlargement, but rather to combat hot flushes I was experiencing I was consuming large amounts of flax seed for about six months (phytoestrogens).

In my case they worked quite well in calming the hot flushes, but I saw no increase in breast size. I no longer have to take them as I suppose my body has gotten used to my hormone balance now (old age).

I am seeing growth again now as I lose weight quite rapidly. That might be from trapped estrogen in my fat cells being released with weight loss. 

I really don't have room to grow, but the girls are quite sensitive again. 🙄
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Almost all competent medical experts maintain that E is required for breast development.
For most here it results from:
a) meds that affect hormones (finasteride, spironolactone, e.g.);
b) age related T reduction which alters the T-E ratio;
c) "idiopathic" (i.e., mds have no clue;
d) application of 'female' hormones (e.g., E, prolactin)

The web sites catering to guys desiring breast enlargement without Estrogen are mostly bs.

The only really sure way to increase them is with prescribed E, and there are mds who will provide that.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 02:41:53 AM by Moobzie »

Online Passant

• Bronze Member
You have this page https://www.breastnexum.com/index.php
I accidentally ran into it a couple of years ago, after I registered here. Considering my condition (suspected klinefelter's syndrome) and the fact that I feel intersexual because of my body, curiosity prompted me to try experimenting with plants. First it was fenugreek, then puearia mirifica. This was even more stimulated by estrogen in me and there was a significant growth of my breasts, but also further feminization of my body. I think it only accelerated the growth in me that would have happened at some point. Every person is different and it probably doesn't work the same on every person. Ovarian Glandular is also mentioned on that page. Some people got quite good results, and some had minimal results. In some cases, the pumps also performed quite well.

Offline 42CSurprise!

The only really sure way to increase them is with prescribed E, and there are meds who will provide that.
 The other way is to cut off you balls... time honored way of reducing production of testosterone.  

Orchiectomy

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member

The web sites catering to guys desiring breast enlargement without Estrogen are mostly bs.

The only really sure way to increase them is with prescribed E, and there are meds who will provide that.
This is what I suspected, but thought it was worth asking. Thank you for the reply.

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
 First it was fenugreek, then puearia mirifica. This was even more stimulated by estrogen in me and there was a significant growth of my breasts, but also further feminization of my body. I think it only accelerated the growth in me that would have happened at some point.
I think this hits the nail on the head. Thanks!

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member

I am seeing growth again now as I lose weight quite rapidly. That might be from trapped estrogen in my fat cells being released with weight loss.

Interesting theory...

Thanks!

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member

The other way is to cut off you balls... time honored way of reducing production of testosterone. 

Orchiectomy
Seems a little extreme! LOL!

Thanks!

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

Interesting theory...

Thanks!
"Adipose tissue, a major site for storage and metabolism of sex steroids, is the primary source of estrogens and circulating estrogens levels which are elevated in postmenopausal women and men with pulmonary arterial hypertension."

Offline 42CSurprise!

Orchiectomy
Seems a little extreme! LOL!

Thanks!
It all depends on one's priorities... would you rather have kids or bigger breasts?  Inquiring minds want to know...

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

Orchiectomy
Orchi is not necessarily successful in promoting breast growth! I'm glad you linked that particular article @42C, it is one of several I've read that doesn't even list gynecomastia as a side effect worth mentioning.

I've done plenty of research over the past couple of years. There seem to be four main methods to medically manipulate testosterone levels through Androgen Deprivation Therapy, regardless whether it is done for the treatment of certain cancers, or for the purposes of transition. The two methods most likely to induce gynecomastia are taking t-blockers or taking estrogen. For example, a high dose of a t-blocker such as Casodex (bicalutamide) will almost guarantee gynecomastia. Taking estradiol should also result in breast growth, but the majority of transwomen taking it will never progress beyond a B Cup even after several years. The other two methods, surgical or medical castration, will by themselves only result in gynecomastia in a minority of cases - maybe 20%.

I guess the percentages could be higher if gynecomastia is already present and/or a combination of methods are used.

Offline Johndoe1

My experience has been similar. I had bounced up and down in weight through my life and have noticed as I lost weight, my breasts did not noticeablely decrease. As my band size decreased, my cup size increased, sure sign that my bust was maintaining size as my torso decreased in size. I would gain weight back and increase in cup size. Lose the weight but not the new volume of my breasts.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024