Author Topic: Why We Remain Estrogen Dominant  (Read 261 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Thank you for sharing Sophie! I have read several things about that. How true it is, who knows. There seems to be a side to each coin regarding what is true and what isn't proven but there does seem to be a bit of merit to the idea that the longer a hormone dominates, the more rewiring is done. Estrogen dominance effects men all sorts of ways mentally. It can cause depression and loathing, fatigue and anxiety and it can also cause peace of mind and calming or euphoria and easiness. I think for most of us, any depression or concern stemmed more from social issues from the development of breasts rather than the hormone causing it. I never had to deal with it myself with onset in late 30s and being past an age of caring as things got more developed. But it would seem for the most part, those here can vouch for the peace and calming aspect it has had on things. And with that, I'd believe the rewiring in that sense can lead to a great deal of acceptance as fighting it becomes more welcoming it. Where wearing a bra may have been a ridiculous ludicrous thing to even conceive. Is now a daily garment that has no second thought because of how we see our chests and what we see a bra for and find it now is for us not just "them". 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024