Author Topic: A weird lump near my nipple  (Read 2818 times)

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I'm not sure whether this is directly linked to my gyne, or if it's something worse, like cancer.  ???

A week or so ago I felt a reasonably big lump under my skin, about three centimeters to the left of my left nipple. Now I didn't pay much attention to it, as my gyne is larger on my left breast than on my right one, including I think, some pretty big gland tissue which I've been able to feel under my left areola for years now.

Am I just panicking, and this is just a part of the gland, or could this be serious? I've visited a doctor a year ago who checked me out before my planned, but now cancelled surgery (I've decided to live with this, gyne be damned). So I suppose if something was wrong, he might have felt it back then.  ???

I don't know, does anyone have an opinion? Oh, and I'm 23 years old and otherwise healthy.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
most likely gland.  it has a way of contracting and shifting in some cases, due to a number of harmless circumstances. if you're really worried and this is only a recent development get a doctors appointment. very rare that this would be anything linked to cancer.

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
Thanks, I feel a lot better now. :)

I just asked because I know men can get breast cancer as well. Whether this is recent I don't know, this was the first time I did a bit of touching in that part, I always found the gland rather repulsive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024