Author Topic: Taking over my life  (Read 2218 times)

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hi all,
I have not posted for a while work and family have kept me busy but that has been the problem. If you do not now my story it is quite simple I have had gyne for many years but never really effected me because I was over weight and it was not noticable I lost my weight and got ripped and know here it is the gyne it is showing itself. The problem that I have faced over the australian summer has been that I have this new body it is very exciting but I am still not able to take my shirt off and show it of because of the puffy nipples it is really depressing me I mean really depressing me to the point where my weight training has stopped because I do not want to push the gland out any further. My hormones are fine and I would like to get the surgery it is just so expensive but I am batteling it out saving every cent that I get and it is going well getting the surgery straight away or 12 months down the track makes no difference to me as long as it gets done.

Ok here is the question I have been to see one surgeon that has a lot of experience with gyne surgery he showed me pictures and he had hundreds of them could even be in the thousands I actually got a bit bored with looking at them but he insisted that I keep looking after half an hour of looking over pictures he talked to me about what he was going to do to me I took of my shirt and he drew lines where he would be making excisions he explained that he could just do lipo as many other doctors would suggest he said that it would be totaly up to me what I would like to get done but then he turned to me and said no actually I will only do the surgery on you if you allow me to do both excision and lipo. He said that he has to do both of these to get the best results he explained that that was the only way that he was going to do the surgery or there would be no surgery at all.

Sorry I have got so side tracked the question is I have only seen the one surgeon I was so comfortable with him he has alot of experience do you think I should see other surgeons before booking in to get the surgery with him?

The other thing is he is cosmetic surgeon and is a member of that many societies I can not be bothered listing them but is getting it done by a cosmetic surgeon the same as getting it done by a plastic surgeon or should I be looking else where?

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
The surgeon sounds like he's a top bloke, & that he takes pride in his work - (not letting you have surgery unless he removes the gland aswell)

If the before & after shots were as good as they sound - he's a safe bet for performing your surgery.

Hope this helps
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Yeah I am very confident in him infact I am going to go with him I spoke to the receptionist about 5 minutes ago and asked what happens if I am not happy with the results. She said tha this does not happen very often but in the case that it does happen the doctor will fix the problem for free. So I said ok this is all the information that I need lets book me in so 12 weeks is it and I am on the operating table so it is time to get cracking and start my cutt 12 weeks a pound a week I should have the six pack back by then.

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Ha Ha.... Good Luck mate, although you'll be surprised how hard it is to get a six pack!  ;D

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Not hard at all look at my picks I almost had it and then I went back onto a bulk I have just finished my bulk. I have actually timed the surgery around my training program I will be finished my cut in 12 to 16 weeks I like to only lose a pound a week of flab that way I am not cutting into my muscle mass and I now my body really well and in 16 weeks I will lose the fat and have the six pack back again. Then the surgery will take place and I will not be training for about 6 weeks. In that six weeks I am going to go really low carb so I do not put on any weight at all and then after the 6 week period it will be back to a 12 week bulk. See mate I have it all worked out but as everyone that trains understands even though we think we have it all worked out it never just happens like that.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Ha Ha.... Good Luck mate, although you'll be surprised how hard it is to get a six pack!  ;D

If you believe it to be hard, then it will be.  Although it is not as hard as most people think.  If you can change your beliefs, the rest is easy

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member

If you believe it to be hard, then it will be.  Although it is not as hard as most people think.  If you can change your beliefs, the rest is easy

Yeah it takes a full change in life style and I find it to be for the better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024