Author Topic: Gynecomastia and Fat  (Read 1453 times)

Offline ScotlandGuy

• Posting Member
Hey, before I get into it just wanted to say this place sure is a great source of information and it has helped me a lot!

Ok now here's the deal.  I've had Gynecomastia since I was about 12.  I was also pretty overweight bordering on obese until I was about 20 and began hitting the gym.  I'm now nearly 24 and am in pretty good shape, but of course the chest doesn't change! (although it's actually bigger with musclemass now!  looks great except for the gyno!)  I've seen the doctor about this, but of course by NHS standards I'm within 'acceptable limits'.  Judging by this board I wouldn't want to get surgery from the NHS anyway hehe.  I'm thinking of going to Barcelona as it seems to be the best overall when taking into account cost and results.  The thing is, I am also unhappy with stubborn fat that won't go away on my stomach no matter how much training and dieting I do.  I was wondering if anyone has had lyposculpture/SmartLipo (with suction) or done at the same time as gynecomastia surgery, and where it was best to go for the combination of both surgeries, and which doctors to consider? 

Thanks for your help!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024