Author Topic: Had Consult today....Surgery is Booked!  (Read 9008 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Regardless, $1800 is a small price to pay!

Agreed!  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline who123

• Posting Member
BTW, for the people who live in Ontario, excision is covered by OHIP. PS usually charge for lipo and other stuff which I'm not quite sure of.

The point is that they can charge how ever much they want after OHIP. Some are decent to give afforable prices and some others take you to the cleaners. If they are good in what they do and is proven, I say pay the PS what he or she is worth.

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Every Province in Canada is covered except Quebec when you get surgery done with Fielding. Quebec residents have to pay the full price.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
yep... exactly... for me (being from Quebec, the full price is 2500$ + hospital fees which is still pretty good...
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
How much are your hospital fees.... I have to pay an extra $720 to the hospital because of the Love Handles Lipo. I was just wondering what the hospital fee is going to be for you.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
well good news for me... i just received a call from Dr Fielding's office saying that the hospital will charge the Quebec province fors hospital fees... i am SOOOO happy about it...

that means that i'll pay 2675$ for the whole thing which is quite good...

i almost had my surgery advanced to july 12th (cancellation from someone) but i couldnt because of work...  but hey... august 9th is still pretty close anyways

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Damn, July would have been good for me to get mine done....... that woulda been in only like 2 weeks!! Ah well..... I will wait for sept.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024