Author Topic: 8 week check in fridged office  (Read 2553 times)

Offline semaj

• Posting Member
Well I just went to the PS for my 8 week post surgery check.  95 percent of my gyno was pure gland, and the PS removed quite a bit (especially on the left side, which was a little worse than the right).  I would say that there is about 40-50 percent overall improvement.  I workout around 4 days a week, so I am in failry good shape.  I had a case od puffy nipples (since puberty).  I do have some scar tissue (more on the left); however, I firmly believe that the puffiness that is still evident is from some glan that is still in the area.  The problem that I have when I go to the PS (and this may sound funny) is that his office is cool, so everytime I take my shirt off my nipples tighen up and draw in, making me look very normal.  I explained this to the PS and he says that all of his patients tell him this.  Before I left, I did get him to agree with me that there was still some gland left.  He also said that he could go in for a revision; however, he stated that he is worried about taking too much out and giving me the concave look.  There is some improvement;  however, I really want to get rid of the puffy nipples for good. 

DrBermant

Well I just went to the PS for my 8 week post surgery check.  95 percent of my gyno was pure gland, and the PS removed quite a bit (especially on the left side, which was a little worse than the right).  I would say that there is about 40-50 percent overall improvement.  I workout around 4 days a week, so I am in failry good shape.  I had a case od puffy nipples (since puberty).  I do have some scar tissue (more on the left); however, I firmly believe that the puffiness that is still evident is from some glan that is still in the area.  The problem that I have when I go to the PS (and this may sound funny) is that his office is cool, so everytime I take my shirt off my nipples tighen up and draw in, making me look very normal.  I explained this to the PS and he says that all of his patients tell him this.  Before I left, I did get him to agree with me that there was still some gland left.  He also said that he could go in for a revision; however, he stated that he is worried about taking too much out and giving me the concave look.  There is some improvement;  however, I really want to get rid of the puffy nipples for good. 

I use a warm exam room at a standardized temperature to help me better evaluate my gynecomastia patients.

Taking out too much gland with out other reconstruction often results in a Male Chest Crater Deformity Defect.  That is why I prefer my Dynamic Technique Male Chest Surgery that permits me to target gland first and then use an artist's pallet of surgical options to sculpt the remaining tissues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024