Author Topic: Anyone Had Just Gland Removal (No Lipo)...  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Hi guys.

I just wondered if any of you have actually had surgery where you have just had gland removal rather than gland removal and liposuciton on the chest area. I had the gland removal surgery on Monday and is still a bit sore obviously, but i didnt have any liposuction.

The experience in Poland was great, everyone was very helpful, the place was so clean and generally everything was good and i highly recommend it.

I only had surgery for gland removal as my chest is very lean and therefore liposuction on the chest was not necassary.

I have to have the stitches out on the 12th February so i look forward to that date and see how i feel about the changes, which i hope will look a lot better.

The main problem was that i get bad puffy nipples, my nipples and areola area isnt that big, i just get puffy nipples which show through t-shirts, etc... and are not good for the confidence, etc...

Thanks.

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Well, I'm not a doctor, but I'd think that if the only problem was gland, then that could very well be all you needed removed.  Good luck!

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Well, I'm not a doctor, but I'd think that if the only problem was gland, then that could very well be all you needed removed.  Good luck!

Thanks.

Yeh i guess im just really eager to see what the changes look like.

I have to have the stitches taken out on the 12th Feb.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
You'll be surprised how fast feb 12 will come.  I'm a month post op (today) and it's flown by.  I dont' have to see the doctor again, unless there are problems.

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Yeh its nearly 1 week already since the operation, that has gone really quickly.

I just hope that i like the look of the chest once the stitches come out.

The puffy nipples i had before are depression and its not great for the confidence.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024